Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tomorrow will be two months since my surgery. I feel like I'm losing slower than most, but I'm pleased with my 32 pound loss. Here's a side by side of me in February and today in the same outfit. I mostly see the difference in my face at this point.

post-209118-0-49146200-1399933341_thumb.jpg

Well I can definitely see a difference.

I feel like that sometimes too. But I am defiantly losing more than I would without the surgery, and I am losing so I have to learn to be patient.

You look great! Looks like you're going to need to do some shopping soon. :)

Thirty-two pounds in eight weeks is an average of four pounds a week. By my calculation, you have about 70 lbs more to lose. So, if you continue with an average of four pounds a week, you'll be at goal in roughly four and a half months. Surgery to goal and a whole new you in six and a half months - if you ask me you're doing absolutely fabulous!! Congratulations!!

<p>Thirty-two pounds in eight weeks is an average of four pounds a week. By my calculation, you have about 70 lbs more to lose. So, if you continue with an average of four pounds a week, you'll be at goal in roughly four and a half months. Surgery to goal and a whole new you in six and a half months - if you ask me you're doing absolutely fabulous!! Congratulations!!

Great DL!! Great positive post!!! I'll keep this in mind when I'm feeling low!

Just how others have mentioned here, you are doing great and you look really good. I had my surgery on March 31st, started my 10 day liquid diet before that and so far I have lost 34 pounds and thats also an average of 4 pounds a week. I hope to not stall but if I feel that its going in that direction, then I am going to have to remind myself to keep going and be patient. Our bodies are changing and we have to continue eating our Proteins..so keep up the good work! you are doing awesome...

Congrats!! You look great and there is a noticeable loss in the way your clothes fit then and now. Keep up the good work I am inspired by your post.

I agree I can see the loss in your face but your neck looks MUCH leaner than before and your forearms (I know -- like that was your main concern) also look much leaner. Hard to see your waistline and such in that top, but I'm sure if you had something very fitted you'd see it there, too.

Great job so far!

Ginger

I also see a difference! Congratulations and keep it up lady!!

Tomorrow will be two months since my surgery. I feel like I'm losing slower than most, but I'm pleased with my 32 pound loss. Here's a side by side of me in February and today in the same outfit. I mostly see the difference in my face at this point.

You look great! You wouldn't want to lose too fast anyway.

Hi everyone , Maggie is my name. I need some help and advice from some one. I had my by pass on April 15 of this year. And found out that I can't drink milk so out when the Protein drinks. It gave me Hives and running to the bathroom. Anyone got some Idea and what to puree. I have lost 24 lb. but I don't think I am eating enough. HELP ! HELP ! PLEASE

Hi everyone , Maggie is my name. I need some help and advice from some one. I had my by pass on April 15 of this year. And found out that I can't drink milk so out when the Protein drinks. It gave me Hives and running to the bathroom. Anyone got some Idea and what to puree. I have lost 24 lb. but I don't think I am eating enough. HELP ! HELP ! PLEASE

Have you tried pre-made lactose free Protein shakes? I did shakes during weeks 1 & 2. Used GNC total lean chocolate. I had surgery on 4/15 as well but my practice only allowed shakes for 14 days. I'm eating soft food now and getting Protein from eggs, tuna, canned salmon and flaky white fish.

You look GREAT!!!!!!

I think you look great. I hope to loose that much when I have my surgery in two months. Keep up the good work.