Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

That's great that you can have 1 meal and 2 shakes a day....also Snacks

Let us know what you can have for meals and Snacks.< /p>

I couldn't do Optifast so I had food equiv substitutes and I was fine with that but it was a weird combination of food....mostly Proteins and low starch veg and only small amounts.

there was also half a banana and skim milk powder too

post-217726-14223315188201_thumb.jpgthis is what I can have hun I am struggling!! Haven't been able to stick to it yet!!!

Try looking at the Akins diet plan : most important part is when and if you can get your body into ketosis. Try picking up the measuring strips at your local drug store. Keep in mind - your deciding to change your life forever with a new way of living and staying at a healthy weight. I honestly didn't think I could - all depends how much you are wanting to commit yourself

Even tho I was not 100% good yesterday I still lost 400grams its made me feel better that I can do this! More prepared today!

Edited by Bellarose100

Yes its hard to stick to but its so important.

This is similar to what I had and I know it's not much food at all (although after the sleeve it will be) but just think it's only for 2 weeks.

You will most likely lose a lot of weight fast at this stage which is a fantastic start.....

The countdown begins YAY :D :D

Bella it's hard but you can do it :D

I've started shakes again the last two days. I find it harder to have 2 shakes and one meal instead of just 3 shakes a day. The food temptation is there so it got me yesterday, but today I was good and stuck to it! I got the aldi shakes and they taste so much better than celebrity slim or any other that I've tried. Not suitable for preop which sucks!

I've been cleaning and bagging moss the last few days and my entire body is aching. Hopefully that helps with the scales :) also been doing some walking around the beaches in warrnambool :)

post-194291-14224507375572_thumb.jpg

Always more fun to look at something like that when walking!

No movement on the scales sitting on 79-80 which is a bummer because I was at 78 at one point. But I'll get back there! I think I may also be a size 14! Sizing everywhere is different but I'm always in kmart and that's where I got a new top and pants in 14! I was a very tight 16 at surgery(size 18 denial)

How is everyone doing? January is almost over. I'm making mini goals for each month. My January goal was to drink more Water. I have been! About 1 litre a day. I reckon my feb goal will be to get closer to 2 litres a day and to walk more :)

Also just wanted to post this here because I always get really angry and delete heaps of photos off my phone for some reason. Especially if it's of myself. So I'm posting it here to keep track of progress :)

post-194291-14224512993975_thumb.jpg

So me at 80kg. Then when I get to 70 I'll upload another one!

Your doing great ! Way more confidence than I had working on the task of losing weight.

Looks like a beautiful place to go walking @nerms......whats the moss thing your doing?? Sounds interesting :)

You are looking fantastic and you should be so proud.

Its a hard and long task losing weight isn't it @@LPSteven .....but if we work hard it will eventually pay off,,,,,,,,we hope ;)

I'm slow with my weight loss and a so called friend of mine just keeps trying to give me all of her fat clothes becasue she is a few kilo's lighter than me and had the surgery done after me and likes to go on and on about it.

It's getting to the point where it's really bugging me and I just want to say something ( I can't say here what I would like to say haha)

Mind you she has only had half the weight I have to lose and I am almost the same as her and If I was a strong enough person maybe I would point that out to her....but then I think Nah just keep calm and breath lols :rolleyes:

@@nerms you look great! Great idea to put the photo here it will be great to compare once you loose more!

@@LeeAnne that really sux's that your friend is doing that to you as they say it's not a race it's a marathon!

One week tomorrow for me 3kgs down its been super hard!! I see my doctors 3rd of feb! Final appt till the day of op!

Final countdown @@Bellarose100

WoooHooo last week!!!!

Super excited for you :D

Thanks hun so nervous and excited 6 days to go!! Seeing doc today hope I have lost enough so far!! ????

Hope all goes well today and I am sure all will be fine.....this stage isn't about losing its about making sure that the detox helps to make the things around the stomach more normal sized so they can get to it easily enough through lapriscope

The low/no car helps to shrink things to get them out of the way in surgery....which is why this part is so important as they don't like to have to do open surgery

Less than a week now...exciting times ahead :D

All went well hospital called to confirm today wow is this really going to happen!!! Still doesn't feel real!!!

So are you going in on Monday @@Bellarose100 ??

It is a surreal feeling isn't it

Edited by steveelea