Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Merry Christmas :)

I got my mum to take some photos of me today!

post-194291-0-25925300-1419509013_thumb.jpg

Excuse my face lol the sun was in my eyes, but yeah! I can see it now, especially in the calves. My arms are super annoying, but they'll shrink eventually!

Merry Christmas :)

I got my mum to take some photos of me today!

attachicon.gif 1040184_10200536283662882_34137889_o.jpg

Excuse my face lol the sun was in my eyes, but yeah! I can see it now, especially in the calves. My arms are super annoying, but they'll shrink eventually!

Nerms your gorgeous!!! ????????

Thank you all for the compliments....made me a bit teary haha (Im such a sook lol)

It's so nice to hear something positive that others are noticing a difference

I am proud of what I have achieved and so is my family (the important ones anyway :P )

@Chez....OMG what a difference.You can see such an even weight loss all over...you are rockin it girl!!!! Just gorgeous!!!!

@@nerms You have done so well you can really tell the difference and it doesn't look like you have much more to go at all!

You must be almost at your goal?? Great Photo's

@@Bellarose100 have you checked out others scars from the same surgery....I am not even sure what ones of mine are from the sleeve as I have has so many surgeries with the lap band and all the port replacements then the band removal and they went in on a new site almost every time so I have them everywhere.

I have decided that when I get a body lift to get rid of the excess skin and that heals, I will get tattoos over and or around the scars so you can't see them as much!

Oh how was everyones Christmas??

Hope you all had a wonderful day xox

I'm about 20kgs away from my first goal which is 60kg, my ultimate goal is 58kg, so yeah I am almost there :)

My Christmas was good, ate a bit too much and got lots of compliments which gave me a bit of a confidence boost. I've been so flat out it's crazy. I got in contact with my sister that I've never met, we're having dinner tomorrow.. and we only Facebook messaged on Friday LOL .. pretty nerve racking. I'm 20 and she's 27, she's bringing her husband which is a bit weird.. but hopefully it goes well.

How was your Christmas? @@steveelea and everyone elses?

My mums started her preop diet for her gastric bypass on the 7th of Jan.

I'm about 20kgs away from my first goal which is 60kg, my ultimate goal is 58kg, so yeah I am almost there :)

My Christmas was good, ate a bit too much and got lots of compliments which gave me a bit of a confidence boost. I've been so flat out it's crazy. I got in contact with my sister that I've never met, we're having dinner tomorrow.. and we only Facebook messaged on Friday LOL .. pretty nerve racking. I'm 20 and she's 27, she's bringing her husband which is a bit weird.. but hopefully it goes well.

How was your Christmas? @@steveelea and everyone elses?

My mums started her preop diet for her gastric bypass on the 7th of Jan.

@@nerms we have the same weight loss goal I want to be 58kgs as well my sweet spot is 60kgs so a few less I would be happy! How tall are you you look pretty tall I am a shorty at 160cms

@@LeeAnne not sure I want to see scars think I will just see how it turns out as the gift we get will outweigh the scars I can always just cover up!

Hope everyone had a lovely Xmas I over ate for the last Xmas I hope!!

@@Bellarose100 I'm 5"2 so 157-158cm

Oh wow how exciting to meet your sister for the first time!!!!

I am sure it will go well. You both want to meet so that's the first hurdle over.

I have a feeling it will work out better than expected @@nerms xx

Is your mum excited??

Had a fabulous Christmas thanks. Couldn't eat much but ate what I loved so I was happy with that.

Every year I make the Christmas pudding with a recipe given to me from my Grandmother handed down from her Grandmother or Great Grandmother so it's been in the family for a long long time.

She taught me how to make it and every year I cook 2 in case 1 doesn't work out.

Well for years they have all worked out and I get to send one home with mum every year until this year.....Pudding Disaster!!!!

Christmas Eve when I was cooking them hubby was supposed to top the pots up as they boil in the cloth for 2 and a half hours.....he did but then turned one of them up to get it to boiling again and then walked away and forgot about it until I could see the smoke pouring out of the kitchen.....one gone, pot and all, burnt black (and just a reminder when you have burnt a pot, don't put it on something outside to cool down that is flammable and yes I did that too and it melted to the pot) So at least I have the second one right??

The next day went to boil it to heat it up and it was all mushy in the cloth....something had gone wrong with it and it was a disaster. So at 9pm that night I made another one. Can't have Christmas day without my Nanna's Christmas pudding.

Those of us that are die hard pudding fans ate it when it was cooked at about 11.45pm, but we still ate it Christmas Day so it counts. Also that gave my dinner heaps of time to go down so I got to eat a little peace with the vanilla custard that was her recipe too....Mmmmmmmm Yummmmmy

It was a fun and relaxed day with lots of eating, drinking and laughter....Best Day Of The Entire Year Always.

I am a Christmas Freak haha

Thats right scars on the tummy are easy enough to cover up @@Bellarose100

It was actually really nice, she couldn't stay long. We talked for about 40 minutes, her husband was lovely. She was really, really nice. I have a few tattoos and thought I might have been judged because she is pretty religious but they were both absolutely fine and I felt very comfortable. So glad to get that done before the new year started, it's been so many years in the waiting. We're gonna catch up again soon so that will be good :D

That's great to hear @nerms....it's not knowing that's hard and nerve wracking lol

So pleased for you that it went well xx

@@steveelea as for the pudding, I'm so lucky I don't have to do anything like a Christmas lunch or dinner! I would do that every year!!

On a totally different subject,

My bra was just totally falling off and no support, emptying cup.. So I tried an old one that I never actually fit into, it's a 10f.. What I used to be! One boob pokes out a bit but a couple more kilos will fix that :)

post-194291-14198278586522_thumb.jpg

Such a difference! I'm emptying out after all the gains and losses, looks like I'm gonna have to save for a boob job! Exciting though hahaha

Edited by nerms

Wow pudding disaster alright lol

Good that you saved the day and still had a little of pudding!!

Wow meeting up with your sister would have been so exciting! And less of you for her to see lol

Your a shorty like me ????

I ate so much in the last week. Went a bit overboard on Christmas day, got home and ate leftovers -.-

Then went to my grandmas on boxing day and we ate MORE leftovers.. then we all went to bingo and ate LOLLIES and CRAP! Been eating a lot of crap.. weighed in this morning still 80.4kg B) -400g during the Christmas period, it's a Christmas miracle!

I wanted to enter the new year in the 70's but I'm more than happy to get there in the first week of 2015 :D

20.4kg to go .. hopefully get there by the end of March!

Edited by nerms

Happy Nee years everyone! Bring on 2015!! So ready for a new year and a new me!!!

@@nerms Don't beat yourself up hun about eating a little to much it's xmas! Another fill or two and you won't be able to eat that so enjoy your doing well to still maintain 80kgs! Magic 70's are coming! ????????