Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Oh and does anyone know why my ticker says 106.5kg lost????

haha how does it come to that conclusion???? :lol:

@@steveelea Oh wow, very rude. I have a pretty short fuse so that would of grinded my gears pretty badly. Especially after not acknowledging that you're now a size 18.

She KNOWS you've lost weight, there's no way she can't tell. I was watching a show on tv, a woman was 130 and lost 13kg and I was like omg wow.. There was a big difference and that's only 13kg! Some people are so shitty.

.5kg loss a week is still great! Any loss is a good loss.

I'd rather lose weight instead of stuff my face too :P

It's one day off a week from my fill and I'm down .5 to 81.1kg.. sooooooooo good to finally see it moving. I was sitting at 83 to 83.5 for like 5 weeks or more.. It's pretty annoying to think that those 5 weeks could have been 5 kilos lost, but it's a million times better than 5 kilos gained!

Yes its a fine line between the right fill and a tight fill so they are overly cautious which is annoying I know...been there with that lol

So glad this is working for you and that you have hit that sweet spot with your fill.

You can still get more when you lose more weight as you have plenty of room left in your band for fills I would think with only 5mls in.....I was never ok at that so it never worked for me but I know plenty of people that are like you and once they hit that magic number of mls in their band they are on fire with weight loss

Well done again @@nerms your doing fantastically

Yes I have a short fuse too when it comes to the sort of crap dished out to me yesterday so hubby copped it for not sticking up for me while she was saying those things.

I really think she is just clueless but again she has never liked me so I guess she doesn't hold back....She has never been kind about my weight and every Christmas I cringe when I open her present as they are always Fat tops and she ALWAYS comments as she thinks they won't be big enough and likes to say it at the table in front of everyone :blush: :angry:

This is this time last year on the left just before my sons primary graduation and the pic on the right (not the best as it was at night) was taken about a month ago

DSC05061thenow

About 40kg difference there....I was heavier still I was 150kg so will try to find a pic at some stage although I cringe just looking at them :blush:

Edited by steveelea

@@steveelea doesn't give me permission to open the photo for some reason. From what I can see in the thumbnail though, you are looking great! Very VISIBLE difference!

@@nerms should be ok now I made it public it was set to friends only for some reason so see if it works now

Edited by steveelea

@@steveelea Yeah, a big change! You look great!! You're doing so well :D :D

I hardly have any befores because I would always run and hide whenever anyone would pull a camera out, there is one photo though, I'll try and find the dress I wore in that photo and take a picture to compare them!

Hey guys....not sure why but i got no emails to say anyone had posted then checked in ans saw lots of posts....whoops

You all sound like you are going so well and @@Bellarose100 not long now to go

@@nerms you hardly have any scars at all...WOW looking great and way to go on the weight loss too

OK so yesterday had Christmas lunch with the outlaws here.....well they always buy us clothes and I don't see them all that often,, maybe 10 times a year.

Anyway she got me an XL from mysize and said well I hope it's big enough for you...many words come to mind but instead I went in and put it on and came out in it....wish I had a photo it was like a TENT on me.

I said on I think this is just a little big.....she said oh it looks ok (Biatch)

YOU COULD HAVE FIT 2 OF ME IN IT!!!!

She doesn't know that I have had surgery and I would have thought that 40 almost 45kg was noticeable in a year but apparently not to her.

She then said well the lady in the shop tried it on and I would say she smaller than you and it fot her ok so I was worried it wouldn't fit you.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

On the inside i was saying to myself...who cares I am not an XL in mysize anymore and not because they are too tight for me like they once were....they are massive on me.

I told her that I was now a size 18 as I have lost some weight and all she said to that was...Oh right ok

Don't be disheartened about people not noticing as I am sure they do but are just too jealous to say anything

I am 96.7kg now so I think I am losing about 0.5kg per week which is good.....would love to be losing 1kg per week but am happy with losing weight and will take what I can get.

First Christmas with the sleeve....Just wish I had an unfill button for Christmas time.....so hard seeing all the lovely food but only being able to have about 1 cup full....but hey I would rather be losing weight than stuffing my face any day :D

We are having Christmas lunch at our place this year so catering for a lot of people....luckily I don't get hungry when I cook so this is good for me this year ;)

Omg Leanne that's so rude of your mother in law no support from her! Is she over weight?? Sounds like the green eyed monster to me!!!

Wow 96.7 you are doing amazing!! .5 IS fantastic!!! You will be at goal before you know it!! By next Xmas you will be so skinny she will have to face it then!! ????????????????

Edited by Bellarose100

Omg I wrote my last post before I saw your photos Leanne

The change is so so huge you look so so much smaller!!! Your mother in law is just jealous!!! It's so obvious you have lost 45kgs!!

@@nerms wow you are gonna crack the 70's!!! Yay you! Your scares look so good that's been my worry as my tummy is so clear not a mark on it this surgery will be the 1st scares!

@@Leanne I would rather be skinny any day than eat to much on xmas day it will be so worth it hun! ????

I had a different picture uploaded but it was actually a really crappy photo that did me no justice, then I thought I would remake a photo taken about week before surgery when I got my kitten, who is now the bigger cat. She grew and I shrunk

post-194291-0-51753900-1419241041_thumb.jpg

Edited by nerms

@@steveelea you look amazing! So proud of you. Whoop!

@@nerms looking great

@@Bellarose100 thanks for asking hair is getting better, just normal shedding it seems. Cutting my hair is the best thing I've done.

Right now I've lost 38kgs. Wanted to hit 40 by the end of the year but not fussed if I do. Happy with where I'm at. My life has been crazy busy and its so good to have a life!! Haha

I hope you all have an amazing Christmas and new year!! Bring in 3

Edited by Chez

lol got excited! Bring on 2015 xxx

@@chez wow you can really see your weight loss!!

@nerm same hun you are looking so thin!!!

@@Leanne showed my girlfriend your before and after photo she said you look amazing!!!

Keep up the good work ladies! Can't wait to join you!! Xx

Merry Xmas ????????????????????????