Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Leanne that sux, what a crappy doctor. Let us know how you get along xx oh and you should totally shave your head!! Now that I've cut mine off I'm thinking of going shorter!! Hehe

Take care of you xx

Oh and my hair

post-183549-14161261619578_thumb.jpg

For me that's short coz my hair was over half way down my back!

I drank juice, I am so have a sustagen each morning to get extra Protein and nutrients on top of my Vitamins. Also getting into eating protein balls.

I drank juice, I am so have a sustagen each morning to get extra Protein and nutrients on top of my Vitamins. Also getting into eating protein balls.

Thanks guys and Chez wow it looks fantastic...U Sexy Chick :D

You have braved it going that short and it looks great.....so how much shorter you reckon??

Hmmm nervous about shaving the side as it has to grow back. Taylor wants to shave it for me but I am scared haha :unsure:

Well I haven't heard from the doctors officially as yet but, I read the report myself from the mri as the cat scan wasn't done yet and they said that there had been no change and it looks like it did a year ago so I am SOOOOO Relieved I can tell you!!!!

Has a few wines last night to Celebrate and was a wee bit shabby this morning haha B)

I don't have Protein shakes so I cant tell you sorry

Thanks chicky xx probably another inch. It's like a concave cut with a layer underneath. Might get rid of the later.

Do it!! And when you do photos!!

That's great about your scan hun xx good work on the wines ;)

So I'm going to darwin Thursday...fingers crossed I don't need and extender!!

OH WOW travelling on a plane I ALWAYS needed an extender :blush: ......I haven't got any plans to go on one but maybe I should just to see if I need one or not???? :D

haha Good excuse for a holiday

Let me know how you go but by the looks of you girl you will be absolutely fine and I bet you will even have room to spare and have to tighten your belt ;)

Thanks about the results....woop woop its ACE news isn't it!!!!

Go for it get it a bit shorter.....you gone this far keep going..........says me and I am getting sweaty palms at the thought of getting the side shaved :blink: :wacko: :unsure: Haha

Ok so my goal was to be at 99.9kilos by tomorrow (hubbys birthday) but I am going between 100.00 and 100.5....soooooo close,, might be laxative time :lol: :lol:

Oh my no long now til you crack the ton!!! That's super exciting!! So happy for you xx

Haha me too. I'm excited at the prospect. Whoop whoop!! Looking forward to my trip!! Need to write my packing list xx

You will definitely need to let us know when you crack the ton lovey xx wow what an incredible feeling that would be.

Ohhhhh Myyyyyyy Goshhhhhhh

Wasn't expecting to hit this by today which was my goal to get there by hubbys birthday

Check this out.....(lets see if I can post a pic)

IMG 5119framedroses

Framed and all :D :lol: :D :lol: ....please excuse the feet haha :blink:

I weigh 3 times and take the Highest weight....it did go to 99.6kg but then 99.9......who cares I cracked the ton Chezzie haha.

Never to be back in triple figures again.... EVER!!!!!!!

Wonder if I can get to 95 by Christmas????

I have had this goal for soooooo long,,,,, I never had another planned as I thought it would take me a lifetime to get here.

I know I am bragging but hell I am soooooo excited.

I think my next goal will be 89kg and hope to get there by Valentines day.....HAHA WOOO HOOOOO

I DID IT

Ok I am calm now.....NOT haha

Edited by steveelea

????????????????yay Leeanne wonderful news so so happy for you!!!! ????????????????????????

Chez your hair cut looks gorgeous!!!

Think I will be doing the same!!

OMG I'M SO BLOODY PROUD OF YOU!! Whoop whoop!! You go Leanne xx no stopping you now!

Thanks Bella xxx

Thanks Dislexicon and Bella and by ton we meant 100kgs haha

You will get there soon enough Dislexicon....I have been on this goal since November 09 when I first got a lapband and I got to 103kg's by almost starving myself on a Protein diet but couldn't get any lower....

I LOVE MY SLEEVE :lol:

Hope it keeps coming off now :unsure:

THANKS CHEZZIE XOX.......WHOOP WHOOP INDEED hahahaha

Doin Ma Happy Dance

The-Office.gif

Edited by steveelea