Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone heard of B12 Nascobal

I was wondering if any of you lap-banders are Vitamin B12 deficient? Apparently I am, so they are going to try me on a new nasal B12 inhaler called Nascobal...has anyone tried it? Thanks for any information you can offer!!!

I was told by my NUT to start B12 right away. I do not think I am deficient, but I take supplements that I buy from GNC. It will help with your energy level also. I can tell when I forget to take mine. Let me know how it goes.

thanks Chrissy10...I appreciate that so much!!!

I've never taken the nasal spray but I do take B12 everyday. It's a Gummy so I think of it as a treat. And I can tell the difference with taking it and not taking it. It gives me lots more energy.

Never had nasal spray but I take Vitamin B12 sublingual daily. Sublingual is the easiest form as you just place it under your tongue and the vitamin directly absorbed into the blood stream. I buy my sublingual from Vita4Life since they offer b12 in methylcobalamin, which is the best form of b12 for the body to absorb the vitamin.

I have taken B12 from the start, I buy the chewable from GNC. so far I feel it's working, I do notice a difference in my energy level if I forget it...

I am using Nascobal and I do not find it anymore effective then the sublinguals that I used to get so when my 90 day supply is up, I'm going to save myself the huge copay and just go with the sublinguals.

I haven't had my B12 levels checked in several months so I don't know. I have a checkup scheduled with my primary care provider later this month though and he's planning to check all of those macronutrient levels then along with some other labs. I'm thinking I may need a blood transfusion by the time they get drawing blood this time with all he has planned to obtain!lol

I use the Nascobal, it seems to work fine I haven't used any other forms than the nasal spray. It costs me $25/month for the nascobal and all of my other Vitamins through the company. and it gets delivered to me. Thought it was a pretty good offer.

I have the same deal $25 a month for all the Vitamins and the nascobal.

I was taking B12 shots until recently. My doctor switched me to the nasal spray. I have not had blood work yet to see how it works. I do like it better than shots. I also get the combo of Vitamins Iron Calcium and B12. My runs $15 a month

I was hoping to get the $25 deal also, but they ended up not taking either of my insurances so I switched to the mail order pharmacy for the B-12 and it is $50 for 3 month supply. The other Vitamins I get from Bariatric Advantage

How much B12 do y'all take a day??