Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Because I'm happy, clap along if you feel like a room w/o a roof.

Hey jenelle any updates? How's work and you meals going?

Sorry I see your surgery is coming up. Good luck and let me know if you have any questions, I would be glad to share anything I know :)

Thanks I appreciate it

Sorry I Haven't been posting my computer is down and to get the kids to lent me theirs is like pulling teeth and I hate using my phone app for this. I haven't lost much but a lost is a lost and I'm 222 today. Wohooo. Afraid to eat solids still and I feel good w soft foods so I'm sticking to them for now. I'll try To get to a computer today so I can read all your posts and answer any questions.

Hey jenelle any updates? How's work and you meals going?

Im still eating soft foods, Im afraid of the transition into regular foods.

Ok finally got a hold of a computer. Just a quick update I'm still 222. I have tried different foods but no real solid foods. When I try new foods I make sure that Im at home. I have noticed that if eat too many carbs I get dizzy. Learned this because I had a piece of crumb cake and I spent like an hour very light headed. I have tried other foods that people say they can't tolerate for a while. But everything I try is in very small amounts. I have tried mac and cheese my absolute favorite but about 3 spoons is enough to fill me up. I tried biscuit and was able to eat it (before I could easily eat 3 or 4) I ate half and was full. Im ok with Peanut Butter now which I couldn't eat before and it is one of those things that fills you up real quick. With my egg beaters I'll have 2 crackers sometimes. I tried the Bariatric Advantage Protein that I was drinking during my pre op diet and because to make it I use the blender I noticed that all those bubbles that it makes when you mix it are not good they will make you gassy and is not a good feeling. Sometimes the old me comes back and I put more food in the plate than I should and this is when I loveeee my sleeve, because it won't let me eat it. It lets me know I'm full and even if its good you gotta put the folk down because otherwise you know you will not feel good afterwards. My uniforms are big now and people at work notice. I don't have to sip my Water which is great because I hated that. I can drink it normally I can't take big gulps but I don't have to sip, however the Protein Shakes I do drink slowly. I can't eat and drink at the same time which we are not supposed to do anyways, but of course I have tried and I noticed my stomach starts making these slush sounds and noises so I stick to that rule of no liquids 30 minutes before or after. Sometimes the noises can get loud after you eat but so far I have not suffer from gas problems like some of my friends have. No Constipation. Since I started working exercise is not everyday anymore :-( I get home tired sometimes and I know I should but I don't. I do however try to walk at work because I know I won't be doing it at home, is not as much as I was doing but at least I'm moving. Well this is it for now. Hope everyone is doing good.

Oh I forgot one more thing...I made a goal. My birthday is at the end of July and I'm hoping to be in onederland for that day.

So glad to hear from you. It's looks like you are working hard to stay on track. Don't be so hard on yourself. Exercise is exercise even if it's a little at work. Sometimes I do better extending my exercise on weekends when I have more time. Keep up the good work Jenelle !

Today 220. I'm losing but very slowly and even though I'm happy that I'm losing I was expecting it to be faster like others. But everyone is different I know, I just wish things would speed up. Feeling not so happy.

@@Jenelle

You are doing great! Some people do lose weight slower. Don't be discouraged by a slow moving scale... have you checked your measurements? A lot of people who lose slower tend to lose inches. Be proud of your success!!!

Jenelle, I am new here and just finished reading your post. I must say it has been very informational I'm so glad I found it.

Today 220. I'm losing but very slowly and even though I'm happy that I'm losing I was expecting it to be faster like others. But everyone is different I know, I just wish things would speed up. Feeling not so happy.

Thanks for your detailed updates I appreciate them. I'll be sleeved on 07/24 and I know what to luck forward to. Congrats on the weightloss so far. Think of the slower pace as having less excess skin to deal with ????

Thanks for your detailed updates I appreciate them. I'll be sleeved on 07/24 and I know what to luck forward to. Congrats on the weightloss so far. Think of the slower pace as having less excess skin to deal with :-)

Thanks for your detailed updates I appreciate them. I'll be sleeved on 07/24 and I know what to luck forward to. Congrats on the weightloss so far. Think of the slower pace as having less excess skin to deal with :-)

Thanks for your detailed updates I appreciate them. I'll be sleeved on 07/24 and I know what to luck forward to. Congrats on the weightloss so far. Think of the slower pace as having less excess skin to deal with :)

Hey Jenelle, good to hear from you. I too am having a slow weight loss so I know how you feel. Have you made any non weight loss goals?