Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

yummy healthy low fat low carb recipes for sleevers..:)

I am interested in healthy low fat very low carb recipes for all phases of the sleeve diet.... I'm going on Phase 3 at the end of the week. I want to stay with the lowest carb posible and good quality low fat Protein foods most of all.... I cannot have veggies for another week or so. I'm so looking forward to trying to eat real food. I'm thinking that I'm going to be eating a lot of chicken salad. I am interesed in finding a low carb and low fat mayo but i found a recipe using greek yoghurt that sounds even better cause there are no healthy mayos that I've found in the grocery stores.... here is my first offering

Ranch is so fattening!! Until now. This whole jar of ranch is only 1.75 grams of fat and 255 calories! 1 cup dannon oikos plain greek yogurt, 1 packet hidden valley ranch mix, 1/2 cup 1% milk. Whisk together, chill 1 hour before use. Perfect consistency and tastes better than bottled!!!

wow great recipe. Will have to give it a try later this week.

I got cleared for "real food" last month.

Fortunately I love chicken and fish so I use that as my main protien of choice :-)

I do marinade both using Ponzu which I got at Walmart, it is a citrus based soy sauce which had lower sodium than the low sodium soy sauce. At the local oriental market it comes in lemon or lime. I then use mustard and coate the chicken or fish with it then take Mrs Dash any flavor you have a liking to and then sprinkle that over the mustard. If you want a little crust they do have Panko bread crumbs and I think they may even make a low carb bread crumb and lightly coat the chicken or fish with that. Bake at 350 for about an hour.

With Spring upon us instead of baking I will use the grill.

I made a great Cereal this morning. Heat 1/4 cup almond milk (5x protein) to just below boiling. Add 1tbs hemp hearts, 1 TBS chia seeds. Grind 1 TBS flax and .5 ounces of coconut dusted or plain almonds and PB2 or reg Peanut Butter and voila, no oat oatmeal. Loaded with Protein, amino acids and Fiber.< /p>

I made a great cereal this morning. Heat 1/4 cup almond milk (5x protein) to just below boiling. Add 1tbs hemp hearts, 1 TBS chia seeds. Grind 1 TBS flax and .5 ounces of coconut dusted or plain almonds and PB2 or reg Peanut Butter and voila, no oat oatmeal. Loaded with Protein, amino acids and fiber.

So the hot liquid cooks the ingredients somewhat? I do miss hot cereal, and I've got all those things in my pantry.

So the hot liquid cooks the ingredients somewhat? I do miss hot cereal, and I've got all those things in my pantry.

Doesn't really cook it. Chia soaks it up to make is creamy like an oatmeal or cream of wheat and the rest retains its texture. I made enough for four freaking sleevers. Its filling and warming and oh so healthy.