Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hit up pinterest for awesome juice recipes or go to reboot with joe here is the link http://www.rebootwithjoe.com/recipes/. I have a Breville juicer and it is amazing. When I first wake up I drink a warm glass of Water with lemon and grated ginger root then I make a mean green for Breakfast. If you really want an energy kick juice some ginger root and just do a shot of it. You will think you had a Redbull. I can't wait for my surgery so I can juice again!

Hit up pinterest for awesome juice recipes or go to reboot with joe here is the link http://www.rebootwithjoe.com/recipes/. I have a Breville juicer and it is amazing. When I first wake up I drink a warm glass of Water with lemon and grated ginger root then I make a mean green for Breakfast. If you really want an energy kick juice some ginger root and just do a shot of it. You will think you had a Redbull. I can't wait for my surgery so I can juice again!

Will do! I would have never thought to go to Pinterest for recipes!!

My hubby and I watched Fat Sick and Nearly Dead on Sunday. It was quite interesting and motivating. The only thing was that, even though my husband didnt say it, he sort of gave me the look as to say, "why cant you try juicing and the reboot first before opting for surgery?" After the movie ended, we had an awkward silence. He didnt come right out & say it but i could see it on his face.

I actually did the 10 day reboot after watching fat sick and nearly dead! It was great! Lost 20 pounds!! I felt awesome and kept it up for awhile.. Then the weight slowly started to creep back on.. That's the thing any program works it's the maintenance and the sticking with it that's been the problem with me! I do have a Breville and definitely plan on picking juicing back up a little later on.

I actually did the 10 day reboot after watching fat sick and nearly dead! It was great! Lost 20 pounds!! I felt awesome and kept it up for awhile.. Then the weight slowly started to creep back on.. That's the thing any program works it's the maintenance and the sticking with it that's been the problem with me! I do have a Breville and definitely plan on picking juicing back up a little later on.

@@nona1414

Hey Ms.Thing! How ya feeling? are u home yet?

This week I have been juicing! My concoction including purple cabbage, carrots, cilantro, parsley, spinach, apples and grapes. One scoop of unflavored Protein Powder. In addition to my juice I are a piece of meat (salmon or some kind of fish). I not only had energy out of the roof but pooped for an hour last night and dropped almost 4 pounds this week! Additionally I have not seen one strand of hair laying around here. Hope everyone else had a great week!

Wow. I have a vitamix .. What is the recipe?

Will do! I would have never thought to go to Pinterest for recipes!!

My hubby and I watched Fat Sick and Nearly Dead on Sunday. It was quite interesting and motivating. The only thing was that, even though my husband didnt say it, he sort of gave me the look as to say, "why cant you try juicing and the reboot first before opting for surgery?" After the movie ended, we had an awkward silence. He didnt come right out & say it but i could see it on his face.

a friend told me to do this. i was like, "yeah! no." her H did a 40 day juice fast and lost 42 pounds. he won the weight loss challenge at work and $380. and a year later he's gained it all back. i think juicing can be amazing, esp for people with chronic inflammation diseases. but i dont think its a cure for obesity. its too easy to gain the weight back when you start eating real food again. just like any diet. you have to permanently change your relationship with food in all its aspects to keep it off long term.

Hey, all, when you juice are you drinking the pulp or Fiber as well. I don't have a juicer and was wondering if I could use a blender. Maybe the mixture of fruit and veggies would help with Constipation.< /p>

a friend told me to do this. i was like, "yeah! no." her H did a 40 day juice fast and lost 42 pounds. he won the weight loss challenge at work and $380. and a year later he's gained it all back. i think juicing can be amazing, esp for people with chronic inflammation diseases. but i dont think its a cure for obesity. its too easy to gain the weight back when you start eating real food again. just like any diet. you have to permanently change your relationship with food in all its aspects to keep it off long term.

You are correct! Even if I did the 40 day juice, the first thing i would do on day 41 is inhale a hamburger! For the first time, this surgery actually makes me feel like I have hope of gaining a healthy lifestyle. I know I need to do my part, and it will be hard but I feel like with the sleeve, I have something that will guide me in the right direction! Ijust want to juice for the health benefits.

Thanks for the information! I love to juice and I was wondering how I could continue after surgery because I'm concerned about getting in enough Protein.< /p>

Thanks for the information! I love to juice and I was wondering how I could continue after surgery because I'm concerned about getting in enough Protein.

as long as your juice is almost all veggies, it counts for your Water intake. juice from fruit doesnt.

Hey, all, when you juice are you drinking the pulp or fiber as well. I don't have a juicer and was wondering if I could use a blender. Maybe the mixture of fruit and veggies would help with Constipation.< /p>

i am sure it would, but just eat the veggies and fruit! juicing is different because it take out the pulp.

Hey, all, when you juice are you drinking the pulp or fiber as well. I don't have a juicer and was wondering if I could use a blender. Maybe the mixture of fruit and veggies would help with Constipation.< /p>

When you juice you do not drink the pulp or fiber. You can blend fruits and veggies in a high powered blender. Most refer to that as a smoothie. The benefit of juicing or smoothies is that it allows you to increase your nutrients beyond the small amounts we can eat now. Smoothies can help with constipation because of the fiber content and you can add Benefiber or similar to it.