Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yellow Polka-dot Bikini'ers

This thread is for the girls who all their lives have longed to wear an itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka-dot bikini! This will be for our journey on the way to kiniland!

I am being banded tomorrow. Far from Kiniland, can't even see it.:welldoneclap:

Dodge...

I'm glad I hung onto my biniki body until I was older, so I can at least say I got to wear one. Now, I don't think so. I'm old and have too much extra skin. But you go for it, girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

My kids love that C&W song:

That was mama, 'fore she was mama

In a string bikini, down in Tijuana

Won't admit she smoked marijuana

That was mama, 'fore she was mama

my mom has this picture of us as kids in a pool at grandmas. I think i was 6. i think that was the first and last bikini for me. Now i'l be happy to buy a one peice someday without the attached skirt!

hope you feel good. all went well for you, follow your post op diet. keep moving the more you move the bettet you will feel. As for the bikini thing my days are over just a one piece will do. good luck to you

Not that we didn't like your thread but if you look at our ages we are all well past the bikini age. You tho are young and will look fabulous in your tiny bikini.

Truth is I wore the tiny little bikini until after the kids were born. We lived in Fla the first 4 years we were married and I was VERY little at that time of my life - ages 17-21 - I wore the teeniest little bikini I could find and I probably would have wore the thong if it had been in style back then, my butt was always my best part. LOL I also would have my belly button & nose peirced, probably my eyebrow too. I was a wild thing. Those days are long gone but thanks for helping me remember them.

I hope you are feeling good, take care.

Glad you are home! And Stephs right, it's not that we don't like your thread, but I do think that wearing a bikini is sooooo foreign to so many of us, we just don't know what to say.

I do wear a one piece without the skirt already, but then again, I don't embarrass easily. I figure a skirt isn't going to hide much, it may just draw attention to my fat butt and stomach, but then again, at 3 and a half bills, I'm really big.

Hell i'd love to be in a bikini and i'm young ! But after having two kids , i'll settle with a one peice that doesn't ahvea skirt attatched to it!

I'm passed the point where all the swimsuits in my size have a skirt, which is way nice. I like wearing tankini's now (2 piece bathing suit, but it still covers everything). The last time I wore a bikini, I was a preteen. I would definately love to wear a bikini, even if it's only around my fiance and not on the beach. I figure in another size or 2, I can wear a tankini that shows a couple of inches of my tummy, and I'll just inch up from there. I don't care about my scars, and my stretch marks are all faded. I'll prolly get a Tummy Tuck, and then I'll be in bikini land, if only for a little while (by the time all of this happens, I'll be nudging on 30).

One of the things that made me the most excited was seeing before and after picks of bandsters and some of them were wearing bikinis. It gave me the feeling that this surgery could help you get ALL the way there, not just mostly there. Granted, the end part, if not more for some people (including myself) it's more me than the band doing the work anyway, but that's ok too. :D

I was cleaning out my closet last weekend and came across my pink polka-dot bikini from my early 20s. I had to throw it away because it was practically disintegrating, but I definitely intend to wear a bikini again one of these days. I've lost 35 lbs, so I'm 1/3 of the way to goal. I'm actually looking much more forward to wearing shorts again. It's hotter than hell in Houston, and it's been years since I've been able to wear clothes that are appropriate for our summer-time heat.

I am pretty sure I haven't worn a bikini since I was about 6.... and probably won't every wear one, even if I get down to a size 4 - cause I scar easily and have really ugly skin.

Now, a cat-suit - that might happen. Meow!

This thread is for the girls who all their lives have longed to wear an itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka-dot bikini! This will be for our journey on the way to kiniland! Sorry guys not a place to rant about not ever wearing one again! I tryed to hold my toungue but this is a happy place only :D

I've never worn a bikini in my life, although the idea intrigues me now that it's becoming a possibility (after A LOT of surgery).

I am looking forward to going into Victoria's Secret and buying some sexy underware soon. Even if my audience isn't a beach full of hunks, my hunk will appreciate the view.

SG - sorry we rained on your kiniland but we're just being realistic. You didn't have much luck with your thread before we popped in and shared so I guess I'll say best wishes in getting to kiniland and leave.

That is so good to hear!

I've never worn a bikini in my life, although the idea intrigues me now that it's becoming a possibility (after A LOT of surgery).

I am looking forward to going into Victoria's Secret and buying some sexy underware soon. Even if my audience isn't a beach full of hunks, my hunk will appreciate the view.