Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2014 sleevers

Same with me Eboni. I have my final medical clearance appointment tomorrow then I am OFFICIALLY done...just gotta make it to April 21st

Ok so I'm doing preop i know I'm on Bariatric Advantage shakes an Clear Liquids I made homemade chicken broth fat free. Are we allowed a little salt and pepper or crushed pepper to season?? I'll call my NUT tomorrow but was wondering what everyone was doing???

Hey guys, well tomorrow is my day April21st.. I'm

Beyond anxious. Wondering is my house clean enough the the hubby ok taking over my usually duties. Dear god I hope he feeds the dog. Etc I'm shakey and anxious yet excited and impatient. I just want to do it already and start healing. Any last tips?? My anxiety is so high I feel like I am about to pass out :( I know I am being a baby but I can't help it. Starting weight was 273lbs but now I'm weighing in at 253.2lbs after the preop diet... I really want to get down to 135-145lbs. Is that likely possible? I'm 24 athletic flexible etc... Sorry I'm rambling. Good luck fellow 21st sleeves!!

Hi all!

I was sleeved on April 7, and I'm getting so frustrated, I'm not really losing any weight! I'm following the diet and getting the protein/water in. I had my post op appt and lost 12 pounds in the first week, but since then (7 days) i have stayed the same! is anyone a few weeks out having the same problem?!

Hi all!

I was sleeved on April 7, and I'm getting so frustrated, I'm not really losing any weight! I'm following the diet and getting the protein/water in. I had my post op appt and lost 12 pounds in the first week, but since then (7 days) i have stayed the same! is anyone a few weeks out having the same problem?!

Saram1381

Stick with it this has happened to me but it will come of in the end.

Bag is packed and waiting for my ride to the hospital. Thirsty, hungry and pretty darned nervous about now! Still can't believe I am doing it!

See y'all on the other side!

Bag is packed and waiting for my ride to the hospital. Thirsty, hungry and pretty darned nervous about now! Still can't believe I am doing it!

See y'all on the other side!

Good luck...

Good Luck, I am three weeks post op, lost 24 pounds and feeling very well.

I am 3 weeks post-op and have not lost anymore weight since my first post-op check up (13 lbs). I am a sleeve revision and didn't have but about 50 lbs to lose to begin with. I'm following the diet, but can't really exercise except for walk since I also had a hernia repair. I will be cleared for the gym hopefully at my next check up.

I've stayed the same weight for 3 weeks. Not sure what to do either. Any ideas? I've been thinking about cutting carbs...not sure what else might work.

I am 3 weeks post-op and have not lost anymore weight since my first post-op check up (13 lbs). I am a sleeve revision and didn't have but about 50 lbs to lose to begin with. I'm following the diet, but can't really exercise except for walk since I also had a hernia repair. I will be cleared for the gym hopefully at my next check up.

I've stayed the same weight for 3 weeks. Not sure what to do either. Any ideas? I've been thinking about cutting carbs...not sure what else might work.

My big day has arrived and I am heading out the door for a 530 arrival and 730 procedure. Wish me luck!!

Hi and good luck KeeWee!

May your surgery go perfectly and recovery swiftly :-)

I am 3 weeks post-op and have not lost anymore weight since my first post-op check up (13 lbs). I am a sleeve revision and didn't have but about 50 lbs to lose to begin with. I'm following the diet, but can't really exercise except for walk since I also had a hernia repair. I will be cleared for the gym hopefully at my next check up. I've stayed the same weight for 3 weeks. Not sure what to do either. Any ideas? I've been thinking about cutting carbs...not sure what else might work.

Hi Stars in my eyes - there a few threads that discuss a three week stall - maybe some of the responses there might be useful? I'm just over 1 week out so I have not experienced this yet. But from what I can recall reading there were quite a few who did have a stall at 3 weeks post Op

Cheers

Hi everyone! i am 5 days post op! i started at 268 i am 248 today. took my first shower and removed the gauze. i am not hungry at all but i miss the sensation of chewing. Things smell funny and sorbets taste super sweet. i couldn't stomach Jello yet. is anyone else having serious gas pains? its like in my chest and everytime i pass gas it seems internal or i am going to poop myself i know too much info but its strange!! i feel achy and sore, its hard getting p from sitting position but its manageable. im still taking liquid Percocet for pain but instead of every 4 hours i am doing every 7 hours to stretch it out. i am sleeping on the couch w hubby bc i can't lay down yet. i have been walking everyday- i walked an hour yesterday i think i overdid it. any advice or things i should prepare for? lol hope everyone is doing great! sorry i was MIA for a few days- between surgery and my mom had a stroke it has been a long week.

any advice???