Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any july surgery dates?

I'm July 3rd and every day that passes I get more nervous I'm scared and starting to second guess my decision to get the sleeve. ... Help

I'm July 3rd and every day that passes I get more nervous I'm scared and starting to second guess my decision to get the sleeve. ... Help

I'm July 1. Today I'm feeling scared and nervous. I'm trying to stay positive. I'm so happy that my husband and teen daughter will be with me in puerto vallarta. I need that support system.

My surgery is july 14 and im nervous as hell and also second guessing my decision. I know I need to do this for my health and family but im scared and I keep reading about all the complications. I just really have to keep the faith that it will be fine because I have got to do this . I am pushing 300 lbs.

My surgery is july 14 and im nervous as hell and also second guessing my decision. I know I need to do this for my health and family but im scared and I keep reading about all the complications. I just really have to keep the faith that it will be fine because I have got to do this . I am pushing 300 lbs.

I think it's natural to have a healthy fear of the unknown. Honestly? What I tell myself when I start to get afraid is that yeah, there could be complications, and yeah, there could be problems down the line, but I'm making this choice to reclaim my life. I know what doesn't work. Fad diets, gimmicks, pills, and everything else we've all tried. But this is my shot at a good healthy life. And it's worth the risk for me. I've exhausted all my other possibilities, and honestly if I hadn't tried everything else short of surgery, I'd probably end up talking myself out of this. But this is it for me. This is my shot at getting to a healthy weight and staying there, and I know it will be worth it.

Go to some of the post op threads and read all the wonderful success stories. They far outweigh the stories about complications. Make yourself aware of the risks, but don't dwell on what could go wrong. Focus on what you will gain. Ultimately, though, the choice is yours. Follow your mind and your gut.

candy

Hi again yall as I said my date is 7/3/14, I'm 33 years old have 4 children 17,15,7,@ 5. My weight is 315 pounds be4 I started my pre-op diet I haven't weighted myself since and I won't until the day of the surgery. I really want to do this first for myself, this is the biggest I've ever been and I'm unhappy looking at myself, it disgust me and getting dress erk's me as well I walk around like it don't bother me but inside it hurts that I have gotten this big. I feel unattractive to my husband and I have one daughter out my four kids and want to feel good about myself and show her that being healthy is important. I want to be able to enjoy spending time with them keeping up with their energy level, also I have made so many positive changes I think this will complete everything and I will feel great and look great as well. I'm a nervous wreck every day that gets closer I get more of a wreck but I do know now that I will be showing up I was second guessing myself but no longer I just pray that God keep his loving arms around me and protect me from any danger. Looking forward to going through this with yall

@@Missviscious As far as this surgery is concerned, I've kind of adopted the "what will be will be" philosophy. I've done all I can to make sure that my surgery and recovery go well. I will stick with the pre op instructions and follow the post op diet and instructions to the letter. Other than that...what will be will be. And I'm sure we will be fine. :)

candy

@@CandyPants81 I'm sure we will be alright and yes that's what I'm doing following the instructions to the Tee. So I guess we in this together when is your surgery

@@JG7882 I sure will, We got this we going to have this surgery and be healthier and gorgeous at the same damn time!!!!!!

Keep me updated candy and Missi!!

I sure will!

@@CandyPants81 I'm sure we will be alright and yes that's what I'm doing following the instructions to the Tee. So I guess we in this together when is your surgery

July 22nd

https://www.facebook...45177729072644/

this is the fb group link

just wanted to post this again and would love to see you all on fb

It's not working I tried to login

If anyone is not added to fb group add me on fb and then I can invite you to the group. Jennifer phillips magnusson is my name on fb