Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I reeaaallyyyy miss that strong restriction too. :( anyhoo, when I was about 5 out, I noticed I suddenly could eat more and my appetite was much stronger (boy, now I wish it was how it was at 5 months post op! Ha) but I stopped losing for a month. I didn't gain but I didn't lose. As hard as it was, and gosh was it hard, I went back to Protein shakes for 2 weeks. Nothing but shakes. I don't know if I could do that now at over a year out, but at 5 months out the surgery was still new enough for me that I was able to hang in there and do it. From there I went on to achieve well below my goal weight. It was really a turning point for me. Maybe that's where you are. Give the shakes a shot! Good luck!

Did you only do shake and nothing else. No other source of food and for how long.

Only shakes for two weeks. Then I reintroduced lean Protein slowly after the two weeks were over.

help !! monday i will be 3 weeks out ! i lost 15 lbs and was so happy. this week was bad i think i had a bug i was in the bathroom every time i ate or drank anything i am finally feeling better and gained 5 lbs back ?? whats wrong. please help super depressed

Try to relax. Your body is working hard to adjust itself to thr new tummy. Just forget the scale snd just take your measurements. Concentrate on getting your Water and Proteins in for each day.

Only shakes for two weeks. Then I reintroduced lean Protein slowly after the two weeks were over.

Thank you, I'm gonna try it to see if I can brake the plateau. We're you hungry at all, that's what I'm afraid of. I have a very hard workout regimen

And not sure if Protein Shakes alone are going to sustained me

I am on a 4 month stall! and can not figure out how to break it!

I have increased Protein, increased Water

I walk3-5 miles 5 x's week

ride bike3 x's 10 a 20 miles

wii fit daily 45 minutes

run 100 flights of steps 4 x's a week

and lift weights 3 x's a week

nut said to add 200 calories

I did and lost 2 pounds,

the next week gained 3 pounds!

so now, Im eating no food,

only drinking broth and Water

this is ridiculous, I cant figure out how to get losing again,

also, When I was eating I was taking in 60 grams Protein minimum,

no sugar foods, 2 ounces veggies a day,

I guess Im going to try this broth and water for a week and see if something gives, adding calories didnt work!

this is the weight I always get down to and cant get past, they said this wouldnt happen with the sleeve, I have been very strict on this journey and am totally frustrated

yes, im happy ive lostn60 lbs, but have not lost since dec 18, btw, I only weigh once a month , so im not scale obsessed, lol

sooooo frustrated!

I think you should eat more calories as your work out is quite strenuous. with such less food body may go into starvation mode.