Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Single women interested in Caribbean (LBT) cruise?

Hi everyone!

This has been posted before but I'm trying again. We have had a cancelation of a single female LBT cruiser and are trying to find someone to take her place. Her intended roomie is very sad because she doesn't want to cancel her cruise :cry

The normal rate at the heavily discounted group rates which we secured in July of last year is $771.96 per person for an outside cabin. The same category cabin now goes for $1391.96 per person -- a savings of $620!!! But wait! There's more! Order now and you'll also get . . .

If we can find someone who's interested in going on this cruise, they will get this $1391.96 deal not for the $771.96 that the person who canceled would have paid, but for an additional discount of $100, bringing the 8-day/7-night total, including tax and port fees, to $671.96. (The roomie of the lady who canceled really wants to go and is willing to subsidize a new roomie)

This is a steal of a deal. If there's anyone who wants to go, please PM me right away. If there's anyone already on this cruise who has a single female friend who wants to join up, that would work too -- they don't have to be banded or an LBT member, they just have to know one :P

If you or someone you know is interested in going and money is the only issue, please PM me so we can see if there's something we can work out. I don't want to leave an LBT member sad about having to cancel her cruise. :cry

For more information about the cruise, go to http://www.lapbandtalk.com/lapbandtalk-cruise-2007-t20582.html.

It's a RCCL cruise on the Rhapsody of the Seas, departing Galveston (Houston area) on June 17th.

Damn. I would love to go, but between surgery this summer (still not sure how much it will cost or when it will be) and my thesis work, I just won't have the time or money. But I REALLY wanna!

mollysmom, I PM'd you and haven't heard back. Let me know if you want more details. We'd love to add you to the group!

BUMP! Time is running short -- PM me for this incredible deal. If money is all that's holding you back, let's talk!

why do you have to be single... I wanna go! :confused:

Hey ladies,

The offer for a single female was because someone needed a roomie. We can still add on to this group. If you're interested in the cruise, PM me with your contact information as it has to be done soon!