Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

losing weight means losing boobs?!

i've only lost like 23lbs and i think it's all in the boobs! wich i am liking though, seems like mostly around they are shrinking not sure about the cup when i go back to the states next month i'll get measured. now i am a 42D , i would love to go back to a 34 C like i was when i was 15. I wore a size 9/11 and i was 155 lbs and 1 inch shorter than i am now, and i was pretty cute so i hope to at least return to that.

I was a 44 D and I am now a 40/42 B. I am having my boobs replaced on April 5th. I cant wait.They ordered them yesterday. That is so weird to say. I do miss them. That is the only thing I miss though. Well that and brownies. :-) But yes mine did get a lot smaller.

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

I've had alot of people tell me that when they had lap band and lost all their weight their breast size went down... is this true??

My cup size has gone up one full size and I've been told by several people that my boobs look bigger.

My theory is that - as of yet - my boob fat has not been part of the fat I've lost (neither has my thigh or hip fat :mad: ), but abdominal fat and side/back fat definitely has been. So my boobs are actually the same size, they're just more visible because the area around them has receeded.

Well, so far I went from a 42DD to a 38D. Aside from that, I noticed what a lot of other people have said. My boobs now look like deflated balloons! LOL!!! I started wearing push-up bras to get them back to where they belong!

I also have experienced the deflating/flating of the boobs. I have lost around but not a cup size. They certainly aren't as full as they once were, but I am still in the same cup size. I started out at 46DD and I am now to 40DD. Slowly but surely decreasing. I would love to be a C cup. If I'm not there by the time I reach my goal weight, I will get them decreased when I get them lifted back up to where they outta be. :heh:

It's only been 2 weeks and 2 days for me and my boobs are shrinking so fast! I've lost 20 pounds as of last Friday!!!!

I fit into my shirts better, my arms and face & neck are also getting very skinny....I'm worried about the thighs and booty now!!!!!

i dont want to lose everything......:nervous :nervous :nervous :nervous :nervous

My cup size has also increased. The way it was explained to me, by the woman at Dillards, is that the cup size is determined by the difference in measurements, between the fullest part of the breast, and the band area just beneath them. Well that is one of the areas I have really lost a lot. So I was measured originally at a 44DD, and now am wearing a 38G....measured and fitted by the same woman, and in the same style of bra. I lost back and under arm fat, and even though I am going down some---the cup size is increasing because the overall size of say my ribcage area is so much smaller.

I was worried about what to do when my boobs were no longer bigger than my belly---so far it isn't a problem. I would seriously look into a reduction, but I have keloid factor, and the PS said it would be dicey. Oh well-----rather have the big boobs than the big belly anyway!!!

Kat

Well, I have lost 77 lbs. in the last eight months, and I can sure see that some of it has been in my boobs. I am down to a 38long from a 42dd, but the wierdest thing is the texture of the skin. once I get it all picked up in my hand to shove in the bra pockets, it is all wrinkled up like the butt on a sharpe' (spelling?) doggie . It is all wrinkly,crinkly, and crepey feeling. It really wierds me out. Oh well, for Christmas this year I get a tt,boob job,and my arms done. So I can only fret till then, as I know it won't suddenly get better as time goes on. I just buy those hard cup bras and fake everyone out!!!!!

I have gone down from a 48J to a 40J. (Yes I did say a J..) :)

I have noticed that while I am still the same cup size, they are not as full as they once were, but a J, I am thinking I am ok if I do! lol...

;)

I wouldn't mind losing a couple of cup sizes and going back down to a D cup. Thats what I had in the eigth grade and I was a lot thinner then and a couple of inches shorter so I figure its not out of the realm of possibilities... Because right now I wear a 44 and its a DDD. or at least a DDD seems to do the job cause a DD sure has spill over issues. I refuse to even ponder DDDD. And my boobs have been sagging since I was 17 so I suspect losing weight won't help the issue much. Its one of these things I've accepted as an inevitble truth-- my boobs are too fond of gravity. My arms are already sort crepe like and flabby. I'm probably going to need some work done once I'm done losing weight. My breasts are fabululous, they just might need some upkeep and surgical assistance to stay fabulous in the years to come.

i've lost 80lbs...i went form a 42G to a 38DD... I thought i would be happy at DD, but they are still so freaking big. I'm hoping that when i lose my 30lbs and hit goal i will finally be a C.

It was true for me! I was little to begin with, was a C and now I am a B. I didn't want it to happen but its okay, if the rest of my body shrinks too, I will look okay. I might even consider getting a boob job when I am all done. =)

The last time I lost a large amount of weight (80lbs) I went down in band size, and up a cup size. We'll have to see what happens after banding.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I so hope thats where I lose it first because as of right now I'm 4' 11" and I wear a 46 DDD yep I' m all boobs :biggrin1:

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>