Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Lost ******* in 2013

Wow; that is fantastic! I had VSG Dec 4th, am down 23#s, but at a stall for the past 4 days. The scale hasn't moved. Seeing these numbers keeps me encouraged that it WILL happen...in a BIG way!

Lost 83.5 lbs in 2013.

Gained my self respect back.

Also went dancing, started to run, went on dates for first time in 33 years, wore red suede knee high boots, got naked with a hottie (!), bought dresses and sheer lace top hold ups, wore red lipstick, started going out on my own to the cinema and theatre, laughed a lot and made so many new friends.

Ok 2014, show us what you've got, I am ready!

All because of my sleeve :-)))))

Yes, but is 2014 ready for you darlin!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Lmao, we are about to find out, RJ! X

Lmao, we are about to find out, RJ! X

As captain Picard said " Make it so!" :rolleyes:

Indigo?! Where'd you get those red boots from?! I want some!

:D

Why..........am I not surprised that you would ask about the red boots Madam!!!!!!!!! ;)

I lost 115lbs in 2013. I am 35lbs from my final weight.

I meant 35lbs from my final goal and idea weight.

I lost 85% of my stomach, bad crappy eating habits and 27 pounds. I will get the remaining 45 off this year through exercise and good, healthy eating.

One of my goals for 2014 is to ride 1,000 miles on my road bike outside from mid-March to end of October. I have it all mapped out. Now the weather has to cooperate.

I think it's very important to write down your goals and how you will accomplish them. I know for me it helps me track to see if I am on course or have veered off. I use the SMART method. Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Timely. If you post something vague like I will lose 50 pounds this year but have no clue how you will do it, you can spend a lot of time spinning your wheels and not accomplishing anything.

Happy new year to everyone, and I hope everyone meets their goals.

Surgery 8/2 of this past year. My husband lost 77 lbs, I lost 57 pounds so between us, we've lightened the load on this earth by 134 lbs.

Which btw, is more than our 13-year old son weighs.

It is also more than a newborn baby giraffe weighs, in case you were wondering :D

I have lost 70lbs, my defeated attitude, and starting to lose the thoughts of never being good enough, or the thoughts that I could never be considered attractive much less beautiful.

I have gained a new confidence, a new way to walk (head and eyes up) a new perspective on which food is worth putting in my mouth and what is not and the knowledge that food doesn't always win.

My hubby has lost 89lbs in 2013, so between the two of us we have lightened the load 159lbs this year.

I have 29 more to go, he has at least another 10, but will probably shoot for 20-30 more when he realizes it's possible.

This is the first year in a very long time that a new year seems full of possibility.

I meant 35lbs from my final goal and idea weight.

You rocked it!

Surgery 8/2 of this past year. My husband lost 77 lbs, I lost 57 pounds so between us, we've lightened the load on this earth by 134 lbs.

Which btw, is more than our 13-year old son weighs.

It is also more than a newborn baby giraffe weighs, in case you were wondering :D

My daughter told me once I lost a baby giraffe....LOL

I have lost 70lbs, my defeated attitude, and starting to lose the thoughts of never being good enough, or the thoughts that I could never be considered attractive much less beautiful.

I have gained a new confidence, a new way to walk (head and eyes up) a new perspective on which food is worth putting in my mouth and what is not and the knowledge that food doesn't always win.

My hubby has lost 89lbs in 2013, so between the two of us we have lightened the load 159lbs this year.

I have 29 more to go, he has at least another 10, but will probably shoot for 20-30 more when he realizes it's possible.

This is the first year in a very long time that a new year seems full of possibility.

I love your new found attitude..Amazing!!!!!!!!!!

I am oddly pleased that somewhere out there, red suede boots are happening! It's going on my skinny wish list.