Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I think this is amazing. Three weeks after the sleeve, I realized my terrible foot pain was gone, with about a 25-lb. weight loss. Two years ago this pain began in my feet, and at first I thought it was arthritis in my feet, buying expensive foot creams that did not work. I just suffered at night. Finally saw an ad on tv about Lyrica and neuropathy, and my doctor prescribed it. After a month I had several blistering ugly reactions on my toes, and had to come off the med. Then 3 months ago I was prescribed Metformin for diabetes. Now I am off Metformin, hope I never have to take insulin (my husband has had diabetes 35 years), and no neuropathy. I am one happy woman. I can shop again (everyday for a few hours) knowing I won't be in agony at night.

My foot itself doesn't hurt but my heels hurt, found out that i have heel spurs, which i didn't have a few years ago, since picking up all this weight my heels have gotten worse, I tried pills, all types of things for the foot and heel but nothing works, I am hoping and praying that after I have my surgery and get alot of this weight off, my heels will go back to not hurting when I walk. December 30th isn't to far away and i'm anxious for my journey to begin!!!!

I think there are so many health benefits for all of us ahead. I am so happy!

Thank you so much for posting this. I have peripheral neuropathy in my hands and feet. It started a few months ago and I have always been convinced it is weight related. This gives me hope !! - good luck to you

Thanks, and to you! I am really happy about this! Hoping it helps you, God Bless!

Loving gram, I had a bone spur in the back of my heal for years and it finally rubbed a hole in my Achilles' tendon. I had to have surgery and could put no weight on it for 6 weeks. I was in a wheel chair because of my weight, could not walk on crutches. I made it thru that and it wasn't long after the other heel started hurting. Guess what another heel spur. I cried because I did not want to go thru all this again. Then I had this great sleeve surgery and since losing 92 lbs it does not hurt anymore. I don't even know I have it. So there is hope for your pain also.