Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Have to share with my LapBand buddies :)

So on Dec 19th I went in for my lap band apt, which also happened to be my 3 month anniversary since the surgery. All I could think about after each fill (I've had 2) is coming back for the next one. So far I have 4.25 in my 14cc band. I've read on hear about the "green zone" and all I have been thinking about is reaching that. Not really paying attention to my body. Just wanting to get those fills thinking it was going to take a few more fills for me. Well the day before my appointment I started really thinking about how am I "really" doing.

-I'm walking 30 mins a day at work

-I'm walking 60-90 mins each day on the weekend (which does not include cleaning, shopping, etc)

-I feel soooooo much better and have more confidence in myself

-My outlook on life has done a 360 degree turn around :)

-Get bored really easy now when I'm at home on the weekends. Just want to go :)

-I'm not that interested in the food around me anymore. And my true test is now with the holidays!

My food intake now is:

-I eat my 4 oz of food each meal: egg w/cheese and ham or bacon, tuna or chicken for lunch, and my favorite of all, plain greek yogurt with 2-3 T of almond butter for supper and then again for snack at nite.

-And trying to get my Water in.

With all of that said, I realized I am soooo close to the zone, I can feel it! My surgeon (who is awesome btw) asked if I feel I could eat over 4oz at a time and I told him yes, but I don't allow myself except with the yogurt, I may go to 6 oz or so. He asked if I felt like I needed a fill. I could not answer right off, like before I could before. But I decided 1 more time. I told him I felt like I was almost there. With only .6cc put into my band, I think this is it!!! I've lost 47lbs in 3 months and am measuring myself this weekend.

- Feeling So Blessed and Happy :) P.S Thank you all for the support and encouragement on here! Could not do this without you!

You are doing fantastic! Hurray and happy happy for you! Merry Christmas, ans Happy New Year, the new you has come already!!Karen..aka.kll724

Yippee! This is so exciting! Very happy for you, and motivated by your success. Thanks for posting today.

That's great. We seem to be all searching for the same thing. I think I hit green with my last appt. I'm still giving myself time for my fill to settle, but like you, going in I didn't feel I needed much to get me there and I got a 1/2 cc and I think I'm done. I don't want to be super tight. Good luck.

You are doing so great! Congratulations on all of your wonderful progress and the peace and happiness you are realizing in your life. :D

you mean the lap band works???

i am sooooooooo happy to read this.....you are making the band work even better

with that great attitude....LOVE it.....keep on keeping on honey

PROUD of you

So on Dec 19th I went in for my lap band apt, which also happened to be my 3 month anniversary since the surgery. All I could think about after each fill (I've had 2) is coming back for the next one. So far I have 4.25 in my 14cc band. I've read on hear about the "green zone" and all I have been thinking about is reaching that. Not really paying attention to my body. Just wanting to get those fills thinking it was going to take a few more fills for me. Well the day before my appointment I started really thinking about how am I "really" doing.
-I'm walking 60-90 mins each day on the weekend (which does not include cleaning, shopping, etc)
-I'm not that interested in the food around me anymore. And my true test is now with the holidays!

My food intake now is:

-I eat my 4 oz of food each meal: egg w/cheese and ham or bacon, tuna or chicken for lunch, and my favorite of all, plain greek yogurt with 2-3 T of almond butter for supper and then again for snack at nite.

With all of that said, I realized I am soooo close to the zone, I can feel it! My surgeon (who is awesome btw) asked if I feel I could eat over 4oz at a time and I told him yes, but I don't allow myself except with the yogurt, I may go to 6 oz or so. He asked if I felt like I needed a fill. I could not answer right off, like before I could before. But I decided 1 more time. I told him I felt like I was almost there. With only .6cc put into my band, I think this is it!!! I've lost 47lbs in 3 months and am measuring myself this weekend.
- Feeling So Blessed and Happy :) P.S Thank you all for the support and encouragement on here! Could not do this without you!

A good sign is when your energy level (metabolism) goes up...you just want to go, go go....Burn them fat calories!

Increase you muscle - skin tone...look and feel younger...take on the world.....

It goes on and on...I'm just getting warmed up....

PROUD of you

My food intake now is:

Go Figure, CG, it Actually Works :) Thank you! You are my Mentor! Have a Wonderful Christmas and a Happy and Blessed New Year!

PROUD of you

My food intake now is: