Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December post ops

Okay, how do I add my December buddies as friends?! I tried to add a few and get a error that I don't have permission? Does everyone block that function? Just curious.

Wow, you sound like one strong, amazing woman!! Good for you for taking care of yourself! I know that's hard, especially when you are old school and sound like you take care of everyone else. You know what they say about being in a hole? The only way you can go is UP! Sounds like you've been thru a lot, so one, cut yourself a little slack, but two, you have the right attitude with the "buck up"! Sounds like you're on your way. I hope it didn't sound like I was saying you don't take care of your familyl; clearly you do. I was trying to express how weird I felt for liking to cook even more now that I can't have it.

Thank you for the kind words. It is really great having this site where we can lean on each other in our time of need yet be a rock for others when they need help.

The pb and j muffins recipe is off of the world according to efface website! I do not have the recipe on hand but you can find it there along with some other great ideas!

Wow I crave orange juice too but have to put Water with it now cause it is so sweet. I am to scared to drink pop i havent for a year but some days would love the fizz in my mouth again. lol....

To my earlier post it's : theworldaccordingto egg face all together when putting in for the site!

Okay, how do I add my December buddies as friends?! I tried to add a few and get a error that I don't have permission? Does everyone block that function? Just curious.

No, let admin know ur having this issue... Jus start a thread about it and put admin in the subject so they can fix it.

Hey I was thinking...I pin a ton of Protein filled recipes on Pinterest. ...and looking at paleo stuff, they have a ton of no grain "breads"...does anyone do the same? We should follow each other!!

I'm Amy Evans Christner or missmonapuss...not sure which you'd need. :)

I start on reg food tomorrow but I am a little confused on what to eat! I know I need Protein but then I've read chops steak and things like that are still too hard to digest! What about baked chicken? Anyone have any good recipes or websites to share!

I start on reg food tomorrow but I am a little confused on what to eat! I know I need Protein but then I've read chops steak and things like that are still too hard to digest! What about baked chicken? Anyone have any good recipes or websites to share!

Just take it slow. Stay away from steak and chicken breast for a while. To hard to digest. I eat a lot of steamed veggies and baked fish. I also eat shrimp. I just get scared of the amount I feel I can eat some days.

Just take it slow. Stay away from steak and chicken breast for a while. To hard to digest. I eat a lot of steamed veggies and baked fish. I also eat shrimp. I just get scared of the amount I feel I can eat some days.

Agree, take it slow. I got overexcited about some ham Soup the other day and it wasn't pretty. ;)

Check out the world according to eggface!!! It's awesome and has tons of great recipes.

Go for softer Proteins like braised or slow cooked meat. Think moist. Fish is a great option too. I still eat fish a couole times a week because it is high protein low fat and goes down great. Chicken is still tough for me but strangely steak is ok. Albeit only 2 ounces for me at a time.

Just had some pan seared flounder and it was heavenly! I just get bored with same food all the time! I live close I Louisiana so I eat the Cajun spicy stuff and so far it's been ok! Tried a few shrimp tonight also!

Ismsoworthit what about roast that is slow cooked?

Ismsoworthit what about roast that is slow cooked?

That would be perfect. Just make sure it is moist and measure or weigh your portions.