Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had gas prior to surgery few farts here and there but since surgery I feel like I have no control. Now when I pass gas not only does it smell like a zombies insides, it's loud and long, some days when I try to ease it out POW it comes out like a raging bull....

One day Before winter came, I was walking in front of this guy...so I decide to add a little shake to my walk...what was that for...every step I took all u hear is pop,pop,pop,pop, I started to walk a little quicker because I was embarrassed and I was sounding like my own American bandstand. Sighs...

I give new meaning to pull my finger lol

I totally missed this story while reading the thread because I was just sharing this thread with my Wiff and I started reading your story and I LOST IT! Tears were flowing from laughter and I couldn't finish it.

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

I totally missed this story while reading the thread because I was just sharing this thread with my Wiff and I started reading your story and I LOST IT! Tears were flowing from laughter and I couldn't finish it. Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

Your welcome:) our journey's have many ups and downs, and it is so good when we can share our same experiences and get a good laugh out of it...who would have thought farts, gas, and smell would be a topic we would laugh about. :) some days I feel like the green little power puff girl with a unique power...lol

I have suffered my husband's dreadful indescribable smelly farts for years and still love him :-) but my farts have always been few and most often odorless.... Until now.... Pay back... Big time... LOL

Some people,will say what we have in these deadly farts are a gift and a curse (evil laugh)

All I know is this....I can clear a crowded room and believe it will come in handy if ever I am in the DMV office, or what if I am in a shopping mall and the line is really long do u know how many people,who will run out of line while trying to find out what the smell is which means I will be at the front of the line,lol Not to mention it comes in handy during an argument at home....I know this may seem hard,to believe but I am not also right. -_- (insert laugh) but when I'm not...gas comes in handy to end the debate....

My WLS family, I think we may be on to something good here lol :)

You know if we unite together we could possibly take over the world!!!

Music I like your thinking :)

I agree to the point..pay back is heck and my hubs is reaping.

YEAH!! LET'S GET THOSE HUSBANDS BACK!!!!

Wait..........I am a husband soooooooooo.......LET'S BE KIND TO HUSBANDS!!!!!

You know I got to thinking this afternoon - before we take over the world we should invest in a gas mask company. We might as well make a smart investment since we know what the future holds!

You know I got to thinking this afternoon - before we take over the world we should invest in a gas mask company. We might as well make a smart investment since we know what the future holds!

LOL this is so true! :)

Thursday is my surgery so I will have more input (or should I say OUTPUT) on the subject.

Thursday is my surgery so I will have more input (or should I say OUTPUT) on the subject.

Yayyyy congrats on your new life change, so excited for you. As you come into your new body, we give you the gift of gas....with this gift comes great responsibility...promise to do only evil things and pranks with this gift....also use in elevators and point at someone else when you OUTPUT....this is not a. Punishment it's a gift and soon we will run the world :)

Edited by life_after_gastric_bypass