Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Everytime I eat I have gas! Does this go away cause I hate it! I am only 1 wk post op tomorrow so I am hoping it is normal!

I am 18 months post op and still get really bad gas. Try something called Devrom. It helps with the gas and the smell of gas.

post-187341-0-62351300-1387336990_thumb.jpg

I am 7 weeks out and I havw gas off and on all day. Gas x strips are my best friend. Its getting better slowly. I don't know if it will ever completely stops.

Maybe I'm warped.. Maybe cause I'm a nurse and it's so just a typical convo..but I apparently seem to reply to gas & poo type questions..lol..yay me!

I think there's tons of us on here who experience the post rny gas issue. Apparently I'm also no longer a lady(according to my husband)! Gas x strips are pretty much a staple around my house and it's not really went away. I didn't have the gas like this before. Just another wonderful things to love about the journey to better health :)

My surgery is next week and if I have same issues my Wiff will not be happy LOL!!!!

She already keeps upset when I ask the girls if they hear ducks flying over the house LOL!!! My girls think it's funny!

My surgery is next week and if I have same issues my Wiff will not be happy LOL!!!! She already keeps upset when I ask the girls if they hear ducks flying over the house LOL!!! My girls think it's funny!

Ducks!! Lmao!! :)

Pile up on the gas x strips lol

Pile up on the gas x strips lol

Add to grocery list: Gas X Strips

CHECK!

Thanks and my Wiff thanks you.

Not to mention my gas seems to go on forever:) Loud and long :)

Add to grocery list: Gas X Strips CHECK! Thanks and my Wiff thanks you.

Just curious ( hope you don't mind me asking) are you a newlywed?

I had gas prior to surgery few farts here and there but since surgery I feel like I have no control. Now when I pass gas not only does it smell like a zombies insides, it's loud and long, some days when I try to ease it out POW it comes out like a raging bull....

One day Before winter came, I was walking in front of this guy...so I decide to add a little shake to my walk...what was that for...every step I took all u hear is pop,pop,pop,pop, I started to walk a little quicker because I was embarrassed and I was sounding like my own American bandstand. Sighs...

I give new meaning to pull my finger lol

Just curious ( hope you don't mind me asking) are you a newlywed?

Do 13 years married count as newlyweds? Why do you ask?

Do 13 years married count as newlyweds? Why do you ask?

Appreciate the fact that you always seem to acknowledge the wife in your post hoping my dh thinks about me as often-you gave me hope:-)!

Appreciate the fact that you always seem to acknowledge the wife in your post hoping my dh thinks about me as often-you gave me hope:-)!

Thank you very much. Guess I didn't realize I was doing that. I am so telling her so I get BONUS POINTS!!

What does "dh" stand for?

Edited by knt4ever

I had gas prior to surgery few farts here and there but since surgery I feel like I have no control. Now when I pass gas not only does it smell like a zombies insides, it's loud and long, some days when I try to ease it out POW it comes out like a raging bull.... <br><br> One day Before winter came, I was walking in front of this guy...so I decide to add a little shake to my walk...what was that for...every step I took all u hear is pop,pop,pop,pop, I started to walk a little quicker because I was embarrassed and I was sounding like my own American bandstand. Sighs...<br><br> I give new meaning to pull my finger lol

My smell was horrible. Once I started taking the Devrom that got better.

I have often said I know my husband loves me to put up with that smell. The dog even leaves the room!