Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Today is Day 5!!! Feeling good this morning!!! Made my first Protein shake!!!

4 oz Water

4 oz silk vanilla milk

1/4 cup frozen sugar free mango

Half banana

2 tea spoons of fat free sugar free Peanut Butter

( used for more protein)

2 scoops of GNC Protein shake ( French vanilla)

Total protein 45 grams in one drink!!! ( I will be drinking this all day)

So good my stomach is handling it well!!!!

Full after 3 sips will be sipping throughout the day!!

Today is Day 5!!! Feeling good this morning!!! Made my first Protein shake!!!

4 oz Water

4 oz silk vanilla milk

1/4 cup frozen sugar free mango

Half banana

2 tea spoons of fat free sugar free Peanut Butter

( used for more protein)

2 scoops of GNC Protein Shake ( French vanilla)

Total protein 45 grams in one drink!!! ( I will be drinking this all day)

So good my stomach is handling it well!!!!

Full after 3 sips will be sipping throughout the day!!

Hey this sound tasty...one question do your shake stay in the texture of a shake through out the day?

Did your Dr say you could add fruit already? I am on day 6 today and my diet is much more restrictive. I added the Protein "drinks" yesterday but can only mix with milk or Water. My dr. said to drink 2 or 3 of them a day so I am glad they aren't thick at all.

Yes!!! I suppose to have been eating since I came home puréed foods but I tried a bite of egg and it didn't agree with me!! I haven't drank any Protein in around 8 days!!! So I am unfortunately behind

Wenniegirl!! Yes it does!!! It gets darker in color because of the banana but it does!!! I love it I hav been drinking it since 940 this morning and I'm not even half way done!!! Put it in ur shaker bottle u used for prior surgery!!!

Every doctor seems to be different by week to they want me on soft foods not ready yet will still just do Protein shakes!!! So much Protein in them

Today is Day 5!!! Feeling good this morning!!! !

channelle102

woo hoo

day 5 feeling good???

can't get much better than that :)

as with everything else, different docs/surgeons/nuts have different orders what you can eat

always follow your prescribed food orders

look forward to days 6, 7 ,8 et al for the rest of your healthier, happier, longer life :)

good luck

kathy

Edited by proudgrammy

I will be on week 3 and I can start with introducing chicken, tuna, fish, gound chicken, vegetables, and eggs. Not sure how im going to do I can't even eat 3 spoons of pudding. I will let you all no...oh I can start some fruits.

12-11-13 had my band removed and sleeve done. Home and feeling better everyday. I didn't think I would be full like I am. I believe this was the much better option for me. Still on liquids, and post op appt this week. Trust me, it couldn't get any worse for me!!

k081176, I had the same surgery on Dec. 10. I'm still on liquids too and so looking forward to cream Soup tomorrow!

Aggiemom , I'm sure you will do wonderful!! I was naturally nervous laying in the OR waiting to "count to 10" but SO happy with my decision. First dr visit tomorrow and we'll see if my diet changes at all. I have never been looking forward to cream Soup so much!!