Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Haters!

My rant/rave: when haters say "you know you still gotta work out to lose weight, right?" I want to tell them to mind their business. Didnt ask your opinion anyway, ol nosy ass. lol and I just had surgery 6 days ago! lol

I hear ya! And I'm not fully convinced of the validity of their statement anyway. Sure, exercise will help with burning fat and with one's physique, but the scale often doesn't move a lot when someone is on at least a moderate exercise routine. Reason being.....they are adding muscle. Just tell them......."I got this". :)

Actually the studies prove that diet has more to do with weight loss than exercise. Having said that, the benefits to exercise are too numerous to list....but not absolutely essential to weight loss. Nor is it anyone's business to tell us what we "have to do." I'm way too stubborn to do what other people tell me I HAVE to do.

I had my surgery July 29, 2013 so far I've lost 90lbs. I have not starting exercising per say but I park a little farther from the store and I walk to get my daughter off the bus. But other than that I have just been counting calories I usually eat around 1000-1200 calories a day and I usually eat 5-6 meals a day .I plan on starting exercing as soon as I notice my weight loss as stopped. Hw 377.5 sw 353.8 cw 286.6 I'm female 6ft

It seems to me that exercise changes the shape of your body, so when the fat goes, there is a shape there formed by what you do. I do belly dance, and it really develops a "belly dance body" Runners, swimmers have very distinct body looks. It also helps my balance and such, but did I need to do it to get weight loss results? Probably not that much. I do eat back my exercise calories, and that has helped me stay on plan at times when I wanted more to eat.

My rant/rave: when haters say "you know you still gotta work out to lose weight, right?" I want to tell them to mind their business. Didnt ask your opinion anyway, ol nosy ass. lol and I just had surgery 6 days ago! lol

Lmao where in ms u from I live on the coast near biloxi