Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Oldtimers thread

For instance I know Gaffer participates on that thread and he likely gets a lot of different type of support from that testosteroney group than from us...and....all the more power to him and the others.

I think Yoda is stalking me.:biggrin1:

I think it is great that you "Old farts" have your own thread, kinda like a senior citizens home. As a "noob" I dont feel excluded.

Andrew

Ya...you're a boob alright Andrew....oh....I mean "noob"...hehe.

Yeah, I'm stalkin' ya alright but don't worry, you'll see me comin' from a mile away what with my light sabre and all!!

:success1:

Hey, I just reread this........."OLD FART", who you calling a 'old fart'!!!! LOL

BTW, Wheezy, never give up alcohol, :success1: .....Cheers:beer: .

Good advice from one OLD fart to another:nervous

Speaking of old farts, I have been much more, shall I say, gaseous since the surgery? :embarassed: Has anyone else experienced this phenomenon? I wonder if GasX helps with that kinda gas. Has anyone tried it?:guess

Speak for yourself Wheezy.........................nah, just joking. I have been more burpy. My husband will come up to me and tap me, and I belch, but he's getting use to it now. He says it's just part of foreplay..lol.

Ya...you're a boob alright Andrew....oh....I mean "noob"...hehe.

:(

Correction, that would make me a man-boob.

Carry on senoirs.

Andrew

Good advice from one OLD fart to another:nervous

Speaking of old farts, I have been much more, shall I say, gaseous since the surgery? :embarassed: Has anyone else experienced this phenomenon? I wonder if GasX helps with that kinda gas. Has anyone tried it?:guess

Ahem.....I would have to say no...I am not more "gassy"...ummm but if you ask Mr Yoda, he may beg to differ!!!! (we have differing opinions on this!!). Of course, I'm always right!!!!

My excuse is to blame it on the gas from the surgery but since that happened almost a year ago, I believe that line is wearing a lil' thin and he is becoming wise!

:paranoid

BTW Andrew, Mr Yoda got a chuckle out of your "$16,000 man" under your moniker!!

BTW Andrew, Mr Yoda got a chuckle out of your "$16,000 man" under your moniker!!

I do what I can. Tell Mr. Yoda that he must have a highly developed, and finely tuned sense of humour.

Just dont let it go to his head

Andrew

I did... I lurve it! Here's some pics! Dan JUST got his today, as well. That's his on the left, and then mine. I got a good deal on a printer along with it, and it's pretty awesome (but unfortunetly a bit big!)

I'm gonna post some more pics (not of my computer!) on my 'argons activities' thread, just because!

post-206047-13813134728913_thumb.jpg

post-206047-13813134729142_thumb.jpg

Nice pair Mandi. Is that 22 inches? (I mean the computer screen).

I've never actually worked with an Apple how do you like it?

Cloe, I am glad your daughter is moving home. Some of us just have to learn things the hard way and for ourselves...and sometimes more than once! I am happy your little chicken will be safe and sound in her nest. I know I sleep better when I have tucked in my little chickens. Now if I could just get them to do what I want!

OK, so I have been thinking about the little misunderstanding over here. I think I was initially scared that I would lose the 'old timers' support, but now that i have thought about it, I can't see that happening because you have all been so great about embracing us newer people. Maybe (???) that is what some of Doddie's concern really is, becuase we all really need each other.

Secondly, I think this is a positive thing. You all have your own language because you have known each other for so long. Sometimes I will be reading a thread and the topic changes back to something from another thread and so on an so on. I have to say, sometimes I don't have a freakin clue what you guys are talking about, I just play along!!

I am glad you will have your own little place to catch up, and I am sure you will be visiting other threads as well. I will continue to read this one and throw in my 2 cents worth here and there, because you are all great mentors. Other than that, we can still chat on other threads.

I hope no one else is offended, becuase I am sure that we can all agree that the 'oldtimers' have been great to all of us, and I feel confident that they will continue to be.

Group hug everyone. xoxo:girl_hug: :kiss2: :mad: Let's just focus on the positive. It will all work out in the end.