Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September Surgeries..

Hi Friends Im trying to find some ppl that had Surgery on September. . To see how are they feeling.. eating.. give each other support and see how things are going on our new life :)

Hi, I had my surgery September 25 and am on soft foods and am doing fine with it. I am feeling 99% of the time fine but every so often I get a little quesy from eating or pain if I eat to fast or take to big of a bit. For me losing the weight is slow but at least I'm losing continuously so that's good.

Hi' date=' I had my surgery September 25 and am on soft foods and am doing fine with it. I am feeling 99% of the time fine but every so often I get a little quesy from eating or pain if I eat to fast or take to big of a bit. For me losing the weight is slow but at least I'm losing continuously so that's good.[/quote']

Thanks for responding chelly :) good to hear you are doing fine...im feeling good too.. and like you said sometimes a little pain if eat too fast or take big bites.. but lesson learned :)

Just had my 4 week check up today. I am released to go to the gym with no restrictions and my nut said I don't have to puree my meat as long as it is very moist. Feel like I won the lottery today. Also was taken off my blood pressure med so my only prescription med left is my Prilosec. Loving my new life.

Sent from my Samsung Note 3 using RNYTalk Surgery 9/27/13 Lap Roux DOS 301 Current 256

Had my surgery 9/11/13 and all is well. Still eating soft foods or moist foods. Had my first dumping episode last night, my fault, but not an issue. I'm in the slow loser mode as actually had a band in 2010 so lost half my weight then. But this is slowly coming off weighed 211 day of surgery currently 188. Getting numerous compliments and it feels soooooooooooooooo good. Loving it.

I had surgery on Sept 16th, so I am 6 1/2-weeks post op. I am doing really well.

I have lost 36-pounds as of today (10/30) and I have been eating basically anything other than Pasta, fresh veggies or dry white meat chicken.

I use My Fitness Pal to track everything I eat. I have my diary set for 1,000-calories a day.

Good morning and congratulations to everyone it feels good to read that others that are on the same boat are doing great :) keep up the motivation :)

Great job, ladies! I had my surgery on Sept 25, making me 5 weeks post op today. Still dont feel full ever, so think I'm eating more than I should. Losing slowly, but more than I ever could have on my own. Blessed!

Had mine on Sept. 16 so I'm almost 7 weeks out and on soft foods. Just experimenting with foods. Had a bite of homemade macaroni and did fine. chicken and ground beef have been fine. I'm down 44 lbs as of 10/28. Feeling good.

Had mine on Sept. 16 so I'm almost 7 weeks out and on soft foods. Just experimenting with foods. Had a bite of homemade macaroni and did fine. chicken and ground beef have been fine. I'm down 44 lbs as of 10/28. Feeling good.

Thats a good start shinebright :) congrats.

Hello I had mine on September 9 and doing pretty good. Every now and then I eat to fast or little too much and then get qweasy. I learn my lesson every time. I weighed at 272 when I got out of hospital and now as of 11/01/2013 I weigh at 238. I feel great. I was diabetic before surgery now I am diabetic free, no high blood pressure, no cholesterol, no sleep apnea. I wish I could get rid of the arthritis but at least diabetes is not with me anymore and I am losing weight without exercise slowly but surely. Good luck to everyone and God bless.

Hello I had mine on September 9 and doing pretty good. Every now and then I eat to fast or little too much and then get qweasy. I learn my lesson every time. I weighed at 272 when I got out of hospital and now as of 11/01/2013 I weigh at 238. I feel great. I was diabetic before surgery now I am diabetic free' date=' no high blood pressure, no cholesterol, no sleep apnea. I wish I could get rid of the arthritis but at least diabetes is not with me anymore and I am losing weight without exercise slowly but surely. Good luck to everyone and God bless.[/quote']

Gzhottie so good to read you are doing well.. and your learning the lessons.. lol it happend to me too and it stills happend that I eat too fast.. i need to slow down.. but we are learning and we are going to be sucessful with this wonderful tool :)

Reading all of the September surgery post and all of you are doing so fantastic with your weight loss. In reading it gives encouragement, whether we exercise (Not) or not you still lose. Keep up the good work ladies and keep posting. Love this sight "September surgeries" as it keeps me motivated.

Reading all of the September surgery post and all of you are doing so fantastic with your weight loss. In reading it gives encouragement' date=' whether we exercise (Not) or not you still lose. Keep up the good work ladies and keep posting. Love this sight "September surgeries" as it keeps me motivated.[/quote']

Hi oldoneyoungagain :) thanks for those words.. and always keep motivated no matter what.. never loose the faith.. Goods things comes for good ppl :)

Hi oldoneyoungagain :) thanks for those words.. and always keep motivated no matter what.. never loose the faith.. Goods things comes for good ppl :)

Thank you.