Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am 9 months out. Still love drinking Protein Shakes. But the same old ones are getting boring. Can you tell me what your favorite shake is? I could use some suggestions. Thanks ahead of time

Thank you I will try it with the coffee. That sounds. Good

My new favorite is GNC Lean shake pumpkin Spice. I haven't tried the pre made ones yet. I bought the powder. GNC has more flavors than I realized. The guy working said banana was good but I haven't bought one yet.

I also bought the Apple Cinnamon but haven't tried it yet.

Have you tried any of the Syntax nectar? I like the Crystal Sky. I mix it with Water and lots of ice. I've tried the cherry, but no too much on it. But once I have surgery I may like it. I found a big tub of the Roadside Lemonade and Crystal Sky for 50% off at The Vitamin Shoppe.

costco Premier Protein chocolate is my fave pre made shake.< /p>

Coconut made with sf coconut Syrup and vanilla protein(all of these with Water or milk of choice, ice cubes to make it thick), double chocolate (chocolate Protein with 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder), banana with chocolate protein and 2 tablespoons of chocolate PG2 (I slice and freeze bananas, one sliced banana in a sandwich bag, then roll it up and put it them in a qt freezer bag & freeze), banana with strawberry protein, sf khalua & sf irish cream syrup with unflavored or vanilla protein. I am going to figure out how to use some frozen watermelon, and frozen canaloupe plus frozen peaches to change up flavors. I went out on Amazon and actually bought a recipe book for Protein Shakes which had some good recipes. "The Bariatric Foodie Guide to Perfect Protein Shakes" by Nikki Massie. It also list websites where to find things. In some of her recipes she uses sf instant pudding mixes, various flavors. Looks like she uses 1 tablespon with the liquid and protein. Haven't tried any shakes yet with the pudding though. Hope this helps you. The one thing I can count on with protein shakes is that it doesn't get stuck plus they fill me up.

My new favorite is GNC Lean shake pumpkin Spice. I haven't tried the pre made ones yet. I bought the powder. GNC has more flavors than I realized. The guy working said banana was good but I haven't bought one yet. I also bought the Apple Cinnamon but haven't tried it yet. Have you tried any of the Syntax nectar? I like the Crystal Sky. I mix it with Water and lots of ice. I've tried the cherry' date=' but no too much on it. But once I have surgery I may like it. I found a big tub of the Roadside Lemonade and Crystal Sky for 50% off at The Vitamin Shoppe. costco Premier Protein chocolate is my fave pre made shake.[/quote']

I have tried Nectar.. There ok but I will go to GNC and look at the pumpkin spice and apple cinnamon.. Do they come in samples? Or big tubs?

Coconut made with sf coconut Syrup and vanilla protein(all of these with Water or milk of choice' date=' ice cubes to make it thick), double chocolate (chocolate Protein with 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder), banana with chocolate protein and 2 tablespoons of chocolate PG2 (I slice and freeze bananas, one sliced banana in a sandwich bag, then roll it up and put it them in a qt freezer bag & freeze), banana with strawberry protein, sf khalua & sf irish cream syrup with unflavored or vanilla protein. I am going to figure out how to use some frozen watermelon, and frozen canaloupe plus frozen peaches to change up flavors. I went out on Amazon and actually bought a recipe book for Protein Shakes which had some good recipes. "The Bariatric Foodie Guide to Perfect Protein Shakes" by Nikki Massie. It also list websites where to find things. In some of her recipes she uses sf instant pudding mixes, various flavors. Looks like she uses 1 tablespon with the liquid and protein. Haven't tried any shakes yet with the pudding though. Hope this helps you. The one thing I can count on with protein shakes is that it doesn't get stuck plus they fill me up.[/quote']

That sounds different w pudding.. I will look online for her book. I look new recipes.. Thank so much

Of the pre made Protein shakes that I have tried Premier chocolate shake that you can buy at costco or Sam's Club are really good.

I have tried nectar.. There ok but I will go to GNC and look at the pumpkin spice and apple cinnamon.. Do they come in samples? Or big tubs?

I didn't see samples. They do come in 4 packs pre made bottles and a bag of powder. I'm not sure if it comes in a big tub because I bought the bag.

Bariatric Foodie is an excellent follow both her blog and on Facebook, as is The world according to Eggface...they both offer many good tips ideas and recipes for all phases of this journey!

My new favorite is GNC Lean shake pumpkin Spice. I haven't tried the pre made ones yet. I bought the powder. GNC has more flavors than I realized. The guy working said banana was good but I haven't bought one yet.

I also bought the Apple Cinnamon but haven't tried it yet.

Have you tried any of the Syntax nectar? I like the Crystal Sky. I mix it with Water and lots of ice. I've tried the cherry' date=' but no too much on it. But once I have surgery I may like it. I found a big tub of the Roadside Lemonade and Crystal Sky for 50% off at The Vitamin Shoppe.

costco Premier Protein chocolate is my fave pre made shake.[/quote']

Total lean is starting to become my favorite, I get the ready to drink..bought 2 cases of pumpkin lol you will have to let me know about the apple, so far they have the best strawberry I find most of them overly sweet but theirs not to bad.

I bought Elite Protein in CAFE' MOCHA... Yummy! Some times I add cinnamon. I love the chocolate add PB2, vanilla with frozen berries..

Right now I'm drinking chocolate Protein, 1 tablespoon cocoa powder, sf coconut Syrup, and about 4 oz of almond milk, blended with ice cubes. Taste like a dark chocolate almond joy.

Total lean is starting to become my favorite' date=' I get the ready to drink..bought 2 cases of pumpkin lol you will have to let me know about the apple, so far they have the best strawberry I find most of them overly sweet but theirs not to bad.[/quote']

I tried it apple today. I wasn't too impressed at first but then I added ice to it and I really enjoyed it. I tried a little of it after I first mixed it and it was a little gritty. But maybe I just needed to let it settle down. I haven't tried grinding ice with mine yet but I may start.

They do have a good strawberry.< /p>

I tried it apple today. I wasn't too impressed at first but then I added ice to it and I really enjoyed it. I tried a little of it after I first mixed it and it was a little gritty. But maybe I just needed to let it settle down. I haven't tried grinding ice with mine yet but I may start.

They do have a good strawberry.

o

Thank you so much! I might pick some up if they still have it next shopping trip good thing I have couple friends having surgery after me if I dont like it ill ship it to them lol