Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Should I go to the ER?

So I'm 6 weeks preg. And for the past two days I have been very weak and faint. I have hydrated myself, took Vitamins, and ate Protein rich food but no improvement. To top it off TMI alert....I have been spotting brown and red and I have had some thick substance come out that I've never seen before. The spotting has been going on for over a week.

So I'm 6 weeks preg. And for the past two days I have been very weak and faint. I have hydrated myself' date=' took Vitamins, and ate Protein rich food but no improvement. To top it off TMI alert....I have been spotting brown and red and I have had some thick substance come out that I've never seen before. The spotting has been going on for over a week.[/quote']

I would be at the er right now for the spotting just in case !!!

Go to ER...better be safe than sorry. Let us know what ER says.

Good luck but go to er for that spotting

Mz Shay

Just checking up on you to see how you are doing!

Did you go to the ER?

DOS:358 CW:270 SD:1/28/13 BabyBoyDueDate: 11/14/13

I didn't go to the ER. I did have a nutrition appointment scheduled for this morning and an OB appointment for the afternoon. I decided to wait it out. My sister brought out to my appointment and my nutritionist advised me to increase my Protein intake and increase the amount of carbs. Although, with bypass you should always focus on protein I need to increase my calorie intake and I need to get some carbs in for energy for the baby. I then went to my OB appointment and they did an exam on me and saw the spotting and then gave me an ultrasound. Guess what!!!!!! I am having twins. So the spotting is considered normal. They advised me that because I am having twins I am having double the fatigue, double hormones, and double the discharge or spotting. They measured the babies and they are right on time. Then we listened to the heart beats and they are very normal. So surprise surprise to me.

I didn't go to the ER. I did have a nutrition appointment scheduled for this morning and an OB appointment for the afternoon. I decided to wait it out. My sister brought out to my appointment and my nutritionist advised me to increase my Protein intake and increase the amount of carbs. Although' date=' with bypass you should always focus on Protein I need to increase my calorie intake and I need to get some carbs in for energy for the baby. I then went to my OB appointment and they did an exam on me and saw the spotting and then gave me an ultrasound. Guess what!!!!!! I am having twins. So the spotting is considered normal. They advised me that because I am having twins I am having double the fatigue, double hormones, and double the discharge or spotting. They measured the babies and they are right on time. Then we listened to the heart beats and they are very normal. So surprise surprise to me.[/quote']

Wow girl lol I'm happy for you

Mz Shay

Wow that's great! We have a set of twins in the family- my youngest siblings are nearly 14 now. I was 13 when they were born and I will tell you they are so much work but also such a blessing.

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Congrats in the twins and soo glad everything is working out !

Congrats!!!

Brown spotting at 6 weeks is normal. It's implantation bleeding. Your body is cleaning itself.

Omg!! Congrats!!!!

If you're on fb there's an awesome group called Pregnant After WLS-USA.

If you're on fb there's an awesome group called Pregnant After WLS-USA.

I actually them a join request awhile back.....still waiting