Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

18 Hours away from surgery.

By this time tomorrow I will officially be on the losers bench. Had my last real meal yesterday at 5pm, started Clear Liquids this morning and planning to record myself gulping down my last glass of something (juice, Water etc.) at midnight since I won't ever be able to drink that much at one time again.

Then its just the waiting until its time to get ready to head out the door.

I'm as ready as I'm going to be, but I will tell you that Walmart was not the place to be today. I had to go shopping before tomorrow but I didn't realize how many tasty new things are out on the market...ha ha.

I made it through and now I'm finishing up the last of the clothes so everything will be done.

I can't wait!

You go girl! Hopefully I'm right behind you....maybe by the end of this month!

very excited for you I am 48 hours behind going out for a drink steak dinner and probably cheesecake!!! keep us posted prayers go with you

very excited for you I am 48 hours behind going out for a drink steak dinner and probably cheesecake!!! keep us posted prayers go with you

I am so jealous of you at this moment (steak dinner...umm) lol

But I can't really complain, today is the only day of preop that I had to do. Enjoy your meal....I sure did!

See you on the other side.

I had a Big Mac and fries and a caramel sundae! I am sooo glad I can no longer do that!!!

I don't get a meal:(. Clear liquids and Protein Shakes for 14 days. Hmmmmmm....

I wasn't supposed to have a big Mac and fries... Haha!

I'm being sleeved at 9am tomorrow. 5 days of clear liquids....who am I kidding? I've cheated every day. But less and less each day. I will really kick myself if my surgeon won't sleeve me tomorrow. But this is the 3rd preop liquid diet I've had to do. The second one in 2 months and it doesn't get any easier. My head is pounding right now and I'd sell a kidney for some cheese fries with ranch from Outback right now. What is it they say? "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels?" Right now... I think whoever said that has never been on clear liquids for an extended period of time.

I'm being sleeved at 9am tomorrow. 5 days of clear liquids....who am I kidding? I've cheated every day. But less and less each day. I will really kick myself if my surgeon won't sleeve me tomorrow. But this is the 3rd preop liquid diet I've had to do. The second one in 2 months and it doesn't get any easier. My head is pounding right now and I'd sell a kidney for some cheese fries with ranch from Outback right now. What is it they say? "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels?" Right now... I think whoever said that has never been on clear liquids for an extended period of time.

Why did you have to do 3 pre op diets? That's awful!

Why did you have to do 3 pre op diets? That's awful!
you're tellin me! Well one was 6 years ago when I got my band. Then one in sept when I had my band out. And now this one. Fun stuff... Not!

you're tellin me! Well one was 6 years ago when I got my band. Then one in sept when I had my band out. And now this one. Fun stuff... Not!

Good luck for your op!

Ladies, if you are interested in more supported please feel free to message me your email and join our FB support group... it's a very active group and negativity just is not an issue.. We have 3 members that are being sleeved today the 5th and more earlier..4 being sleeved tomorrow...and so on... our busiest day is the 25th when we currently have 10 members booked. Good luck in your journeys!

I am on day 2 of my pre-op diet currently and my last meal this past weekend was wings and fries plus a sundae. I couldn't decide on a last meal and now think back and think oh Chinese, pizza, bar-b-que. lol