Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Mexico prices - please share yours and your surgeon

I would really like an idea of what you all paid in total for your sleeve surgery in Mexico, and who the surgeon was and what was all included. Thank you!!!

I would really like an idea of what you all paid in total for your sleeve surgery in Mexico' date=' and who the surgeon was and what was all included. Thank you!!![/quote']

Dr. Illan mysurgertoptions.com all hospital stay 2/3 nights. 2 nights hotel really nice! Medicine. Transportation to/from San Diego. Trips for food.shopping. liquids :) see blog pics at sister sleeves@blogspot.com

I would really like an idea of what you all paid in total for your sleeve surgery in Mexico' date=' and who the surgeon was and what was all included. Thank you!!![/quote']

I think 4300.00 now :) I was sleeved 8.31.13 and wouldn't change anything! Loved the whole team!!!! Bajabariatrics.com Dr.Illan

Thank you! Will look into him. Keep them coming everyone else! :)

I used dr. Ponce de leon, He is based in TJ. I flew into San Diego and they drove me across the boarder and directly to the hospital.

2 nights in hospital 1 night in luxury hotel across the street from hospital. The hotel was super nice the bed super comfy and the TV channels are from San Diego. The shower was great and I loved having time alone to read and sleep and watch tv and walk around if I wanted to. Trish took me shopping on Sunday ( I had surgery on Friday). I went alone so it was nice to get out and see some of the city before I left. My favorite time was in the hotel. NO kids or husband needing me. No one to entertain I just loved it being me for a few hours.

I had an all inclusive except the flight.

I had a coordinator that was with me often. My Doctor was super attentive and saw me multiple times a day. I had amazing care in a private hospital called INT.

My cost was $5500. I know they have a special right now and I can put you in contact with my coordinator for those prices.

I swear the care I had was THE BEST MEDICAL CARE I HAVE EVER HAD.

My flight on southwest for $125 with early boarding.

I would do it over again in a heart beat.

Yes please send me the contact! That sounds like a great experience and price!

I went through Ready 4 a Change with Dr Fernando Garcia. It was all inclusive, 3 days at the Marriott and 2 days in Florence Hospital. The care was incredible. That also included all meds for after as well. I paid $4700. I believe it was a special at the time but worth checking into. My flight was $280 round trip from St Louis to San Diego and the driver picks you p and takes you across the border both directions. Good luck with your decision.

Dr alvarez drove to san antonio picked up 8700

I had Dr. Fernando Garcia and the price and inclusions were the same as Patti. I paid extra for my airfare to San Diego. I got there really late at night so I opted to stay the first night in San Diego at my cost. I stayed at their preferred hotel and paid about $115 for the night (that is with their discount for bariatric surgery patients). Driver picked me up from the hotel around 10am the next morning. I had a great experience.

Wow! What great prices compared to US! You have to have a passport to drive over, right? Sorry for that stupid question!

What is the wait time for a surgery date?

Wow! What great prices compared to US! You have to have a passport to drive over, right? Sorry for that stupid question!

What is the wait time for a surgery date?

You will need a passport to get back into the US. If you don't have one, you can expedite your passport application for a fee--though I don't know what it is these days. I did read that you can get back in with proof that you've applied for a passport, but I encourage you to research that; it may no longer be valid.

You will need a passport to get back into the US. If you don't have one' date=' you can expedite your passport application for a fee--though I don't know what it is these days. I did read that you can get back in with proof that you've applied for a passport, but I encourage you to research that; it may no longer be valid.[/quote']

I expedited my passport or $60.00 and I got it back in 8 business days and scheduled my surgery 6 days later in Mexico. Good luck to you.

Dr verboonen at Victoria Medical in Cancun. 4 weeks post op. Cost 5500 usd