Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Need to lose weight quick for surgery

I have to lose 25lbs before my surgeon will even schedule my surgery. I have an appt. with my Nut on Nov.13th and I want to hit my goal by then. Currently I'm 379lbs so I know weight can drop quick when you start out weighing this much.

I would like those who went on two week til 30 day liquid diets how much weight was lost. I know some had two shakes a day and one meal and I would like to know much weight loss on those types of diets.

My insurance changes at the end of the year and I've been on this journey since March. I don't want all of this to be for nothing.

Any stats ya'll can give me will be greatly appreciated.

I lost 11 lbs in 10 days drinking Protein Shakes and clear liquid diet prior to surgery.

I started my milk diet three weeks before my sleeve op on 09/18 and managed to lose 20 pounds. I drank mainly iced coffee laced with milk as I'm not really a fan of milk on its own. Here in the UK you can also get a soya milk substitute in either Cappuccino or chocolate.< /p>

I lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks, started at 200lbs. Had 3 Premier Protein drinks per day, Vitamin Water Zero, sugar free ice pops and broth. You can do it!!! The first 3-4 days SUCK, I am not going to lie but it gets easier by day 5.

I did my pre op diet for 32 days. I lost 27 pounds.

I had 3 Protein Drinks at 160 calories. Sf Popsicles, broth, and sf Jello. All liquid diet. My starting weight was 409. My calories did not go over 800. Let me know if you have any questions.

I lost 10 pouds in 2 weeks drinking 4 Protein Shakes a day, light yogurt, sugar free Jello and sugar free pudding. This is all I ate every day for two weeks.

I dropped 20 lbs in two weeks. I basically drank 3 muscle milk light shakes a day and hit the gym for about an hour each day for straight cardio workouts.

Thank everyone for the input. I'm going to work this out. This is the one thing only 'I' can do for myself so I'm going to put my nose to the grind and get this done.

I love swimming and I did a mile in 85 minutes so I'm going to keep that up and hit the shakes. I have a Ninja and been doing shakes in the morning but I'm going to step it up.

I'll post again in few days to update how its going.

Again Thank You!

I have to lose 25lbs before my surgeon will even schedule my surgery. I have an appt. with my Nut on Nov.13th and I want to hit my goal by then. Currently I'm 379lbs so I know weight can drop quick when you start out weighing this much.

I would like those who went on two week til 30 day liquid diets how much weight was lost. I know some had two shakes a day and one meal and I would like to know much weight loss on those types of diets.

My insurance changes at the end of the year and I've been on this journey since March. I don't want all of this to be for nothing.

Any stats ya'll can give me will be greatly appreciated.

I lost 14lb in 14 days doing two Protein shakes one in the morning and one in the afternoon,plus a yogurt in between,then for dinner 3oz of lean meat chicken,fish,or roast beef with one cup of any veggie, it wasn't bad.

I lost 14lb in 14 days doing two Protein shakes one in the morning and one in the afternoon' date='plus a yogurt in between,then for dinner 3oz of lean meat chicken,fish,or roast beef with one cup of any veggie, it wasn't bad.[/quote']

Thanks. This seems quite spanked and my work day eating has been like this. I'm gonna wait a few days before I get on the scale and adjust it as necessary.

Follow the liquid diet.< /p>