Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So I'm such a weird super-freak that I cannot make a simple decision without investigating the hell out of it, stressing over it, checking, re-checking...and even then...I still have a hard time deciding. I'm still trying to find the BEST Protein Powder out there! I've read all the posts on LBT and other sites and it just made things more complicating because everyone seems to have their own favorites, but without any majority pointing to any specific brand. I would really hate to have to waste money and time by ordering all of them:(

I need a whey Protein or isolate that is low cal, low fat, low carb, with 20-40 grams of protein...not too expensive...and something that I can order online since I'm currently living in Germany and my picking are slim. I tried and don't care for True Results brand or Bariatric Advantage. I tried unflavored Unjury...which is tolerable...but I would be sooo happy if I could actually enjoy my Protein Shakes instead. Please Help!

Im using Isopure zero carb and low carb whey Protein powder they tons of different flavora..

And P.S. you can order them online throigh the GNC website they also sell through other store sites

Talk with your doctor and see what they recommend. My doctor carries a Protein powder in their office that is delicious. You can order online as well. Their website is www.bmisurgery.org. Check it out.

Silly - the thing with all the Protein options, is that you (unfortunately) have to try different ones to find the one you like. Many people post on here that they love unjury. I can't stand it. I've tried a variety of the major brands talked about, and at the end of the day, I only drink the Premiere Protein ready made chocolate shakes. You may have to waste a bit of money in the beginning, to find what will work for you in the long run. Everyone's tastes are different.

Good luck....

PS: If you buy a protein you hate, try blending in some banana or other fruit, to make it tolerable.....so you don't have to throw it out.

What taste good before surgery may not taste good after surgery. I bought banana flavored Protein powder and could not stand it after surgery. Buy it as you need it.

I have been happy with Lean shakes from GNC or muscle milk lite.. however, I do not drink them on a daily basis.. I eat solid Protein, chicken, tuna or fish sometimes beef and small amt of veg's and fruit.. I only drink shakes after a fill or if I am in a super hurry and can't take time to fix something... My nutritionist and Dr. do not want me to rely on shakes for my protein .. liquids will go through the band and then you will lose the feeling of satiety... I also eat greek yogurt and cottage cheese sometimes.

So I'm such a weird super-freak that I cannot make a simple decision without investigating the hell out of it, stressing over it, checking, re-checking...and even then...I still have a hard time deciding.

I think you may be related to my sister! :blink:

I just bough the EAS Lean 15 from Walmart. $19.97 for 25 servings and it's pretty tasty!

I prefer the musle milk Protein Shakes or ready to drink muscle milk and I have heard of the eas drinks also their not to bad , but you have to try what works and tast good to you , you can also look as soe post , just type in Protein shakes on this site and their are recipes that people have posted or go to Emilybites and type in protein shakes and you ay be able tp ake your own on what you have , hope this helped,