Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

it's that time

It's that time in the morning I have the gastric sleeve keep me in prayer everyone God bless

Good luck! I have my surgery in two hours too. Hope you have a smooth one!

Been praying for you guys and for a speedy recovery. Hope all is well and looking fwd to hearing from u all soon :)

It's 5:22 and I'm getting discharged today. Surgery went well and no pain so far. Sometimes I get the urge to vomit but I control it bc of the pain. Also some sore throat from the anesthesia. Will keep you all updates. Please keep praying for me.

Faith glad your surgery went great!

Def will continue prayer for you, and may Gods healing hand be over you for a speedy recovery :)

Walking around today. Still feel restless and tired. I can sleep all day and night If I had to. Started taking my Protein Shake. It went down well. But I can only do few sips now and then. Does all this sound normal? Please feel free to give any advice that will help

Also how many ounces were you guys able to rake down a day. So I still have to drink Water

Everything you're describing sounds completely normal! For the first few days its very difficult to get your Water in but keep trying keep keep keep trying. The body can go days without food but it can't go days without water. In a couple days you're going to have to go potty a lot and you're going to need all that water. :) and when I say potty I don't mean pee.. congratulations!!

When did you remove the bandage? My doctor didn't tell me. Tomorrow is the 4th day and I would like to take a shower.

I didn't have any bandages.... I had 5 small little slits that they glued together later... have you looked under those bandages do you have stitches? I was able to shower immediately... where did you say you had your surgery done? And you had the plication correct?

I had the plication done and have about four small incisions. My surgery was done in NJ. I called the doctor waiting for a call back as my appt isn't till next thursday

I have such bad gas pain that travels to my back. It makes the recovery that much more limited. I'm really praying hard it's over by tomorrow. I'm taking a lot of Tylanol to control the pain and walking as much as I can ????