Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So some of you may have read I got really sick and have been nauseous for over a week and have been in pain.

The doc at first thought it was low blood sugar then I got worse. Now they are saying the opening of my new stomach is closing and needs to be stretched asap! Also it can take more than once to make it open back up. So to do this they will need to do an endoscope. I wish they told me this could happen. I'm almost two months out and somewhat wishing I didn't do this surgery...

So some of you may have read I got really sick and have been nauseous for over a week and have been in pain.

The doc at first thought it was low blood sugar then I got worse. Now they are saying the opening of my new stomach is closing and needs to be stretched asap! Also it can take more than once to make it open back up. So to do this they will need to do an endoscope. I wish they told me this could happen. I'm almost two months out and somewhat wishing I didn't do this surgery...

So sorry sara.. I'm not familiar with your storie, what's going on,

If you're able to force in a cup of food without throwing up' date=' then it would be good to talk with your surgeon or their staff about that. The being miserable part should in theory be enough to stop you from continuing, but if you are able to force yourself to keep on going then some additional help is needed. There's a reason (or more than one, and probably complex) why you are able to do that to yourself and it isn't healthy. If you aren't working with a therapist, then please consider it. Sabotaging yourself by continuing to overeat can't possibly get you what you really want.[/quote']

I don't no about you or Wat u weighed, but I was addicted to food that is how I got over 300lb. So there fore I have got to chg my mind of how it wants to eat. I don't eat everyday to where I am miserable, but there are times I have. I am trying to find the satisfied spot by the help of some on here I finally found it. I just gotta stay focused wen I eat.

But thank you for ur concern. I appreciate it.

So some of you may have read I got really sick and have been nauseous for over a week and have been in pain. The doc at first thought it was low blood sugar then I got worse. Now they are saying the opening of my new stomach is closing and needs to be stretched asap! Also it can take more than once to make it open back up. So to do this they will need to do an endoscope. I wish they told me this could happen. I'm almost two months out and somewhat wishing I didn't do this surgery...

I believe you have a stricture, this can happen, but my understanding it's not a big deal to correct and you will feel so much better. I do hear that it sometimes has to be repeated to correct the problem for ever.

So sorry sarah.. I'm not familiar with your storie' date=' what's going on,[/quote']

A little over a week ago out of the blue got extremly nauseous started dry heaving and sweating uncontrollablely. I was well hydrated. I still felt awful and a continuous nausea a few days later so I called my doc and said it was low blood sugar( I'm not diabetic or ever experienced low blood sugar). Also everytime I eat or drink it hurts SO bad. I've been throwing up after a couple of bites and even throwing up Water. I've also have foamy saliva. I just went in today to see my docs partner and he said my stomach is closing up and needs to be stretched asap and they do this via endoscope and can take more than once. Who knows how many times I'll have to have it done. I've read some people have to do it three or more times.

But most commonly strictures can be fixed the first time. Take it one step at a time. It's a good thing you've been diagnosed with something that has an easy quick fix. You'll be feeling better soon! :-)

A little over a week ago out of the blue got extremly nauseous started dry heaving and sweating uncontrollablely. I was well hydrated. I still felt awful and a continuous nausea a few days later so I called my doc and said it was low blood sugar( I'm not diabetic or ever experienced low blood sugar). Also everytime I eat or drink it hurts SO bad. I've been throwing up after a couple of bites and even throwing up Water. I've also have foamy saliva. I just went in today to see my docs partner and he said my stomach is closing up and needs to be stretched asap and they do this via endoscope and can take more than once. Who knows how many times I'll have to have it done. I've read some people have to do it three or more times.

I have also has this procedure done a few times and also had to have a myotomy the last time...everyone is different and you could be the one that only had to have it done once...you won't feel a thing, it doesn't hurt, you'll never know it happened, it'll be over before you know it and everything will be fine. Believe me, having it fixed once, twice, even three or four times is better than living with the alternative, not eating and throwing up all the time and not getting your nutrients in sucks!

Keep us posted princess Sarah, wish you well!

That's great! Has ur mom kept the weight off? Well I've ate bad today.its hard on Sundays because my husband pastors n wen e go to Church we always go out n eat with ppl n today they picked my favorite Chinese buffet :( I no I over ate' date=' it was with me all day!! Now Tomoro we are headed to smokey mtns. For a week, I Hope I do good. We have a indoor pool there so i'm gonna still do my Water arobics while i'm there. N I bought some special food for myself. I didn't come this far to goof it up. :) you need to eat. Don't go w/o eating. U need ur Protein. We need to preach to each other tokeep each of us in tune. :) God bless[/quote']

Thx Kinsse! Yes my Mom has managed to only gain 30 lbs back in 21 years and if she starts to exercise again then she can lose that.

It's now 6 week mark for me and my journey has been painfully difficult. Last week I end up back in hospital for 2days because drainage tube still in stomach , slipped into intestine! They had to pull tube out of intestine and put back into stomach. Terrible pain.. hopefully I can get tub removed by 8week mark! I wasn't eating well or drinking well because of nausea. However I realized my nausea was being caused by all the Vitamins I was taken on a emptied stomach. So my doctor temporarily stop all vitamins but B12 and it's been 3days and I'm tolerating food better. It's weird but anything with vinegar on it I'm loving. SW-257 CW-221. Surgery date August 27, 2013

I had to have mine stretched twice. It's really a piece of cake compared to the surgery. You'll feel SO much better once it's properly opened again!

It's now 6 week mark for me and my journey has been painfully difficult. Last week I end up back in hospital for 2days because drainage tube still in stomach ' date=' slipped into intestine! They had to pull tube out of intestine and put back into stomach. Terrible pain.. hopefully I can get tub removed by 8week mark! I wasn't eating well or drinking well because of nausea. However I realized my nausea was being caused by all the Vitamins I was taken on a emptied stomach. So my doctor temporarily stop all vitamins but B12 and it's been 3days and I'm tolerating food better. It's weird but anything with vinegar on it I'm loving. SW-257 CW-221. Surgery date August 27, 2013[/quote']

My doctor made me stop for a week to I'm 6weeks out to see if it would help me

Mz Shay

My doctor made me stop for a week to I'm 6weeks out to see if it would help me

Mz Shay

How are you managing? I see a slight difference, but I still not eating or drinking enough.

How are you managing? I see a slight difference' date=' but I still not eating or drinking enough.[/quote']

I don't really see how it helping one day I can eat the next day nothing so I just don't know I want t feel normal again

Mz Shay

I don't really see how it helping one day I can eat the next day nothing so I just don't know I want t feel normal again

Mz Shay

I'm with you. 6 weeks of pain, discomfort and misery. I need some relief. .. going to see my doctor tomorrow. I pray they tske this drainage tube out...

I'm with you. 6 weeks of pain' date=' discomfort and misery. I need some relief. .. going to see my doctor tomorrow. I pray they tske this drainage tube out...[/quote']

I didn't have one I just need my energy back lol

Mz Shay