Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any October surgeries out there...

Good luck everyone with surgeries this coming week. I go in tomorrow at 6am.

Mine is Wednesday at 1230. Prayers being sent to all those having theirs this week and cannot wait to hear how everyone is doing on the losers bench

Good luck everyone with surgeries this coming week. I go in tomorrow at 6am.

Me too. Keep us posted. Sending healing thoughts your way!

Wow, it's almost the end of October! Good luck to everyone who has their surgery this week! Please update us in the Post-op thread, OMG October 2013 when you've joined the losers bench.

Molly 10/2/13

My surgery is October 29th (Tuesday) as well but i still have this head cold. Taking vit c Claritin tylenol cold and sinus makes me feel some better but I'm afraid they are going to cancel my surgery. I cant do another 10 days of liquid diet. Prayers and thoughts needed.

i still have this head cold. Popping my vit c taking my tylenol cold and sinus and Claritin seems to help but i know they are going to want to cancel my surgery. I cant go through another 10 days of liquid diet.

I sure hope you get over it soon. I hope they don't reschedule. I will be praying

My surgery is October 29th (Tuesday) as well but i still have this head cold. Taking vit c Claritin tylenol cold and sinus makes me feel some better but I'm afraid they are going to cancel my surgery. I cant do another 10 days of liquid diet. Prayers and thoughts needed.

Prayers headed your way!

Well the last week for Oct surgeries, and I am the last one oct 31 almost done with the 2 week pre-op diet . Now just can't wait for the day to come !!! Good luck to us all and see you all on the losers bench ( sexy costume next year )

Had my 2 week post op check up Friday. No problems at all. All glue of my incisions and I can tub bathe or swim if I want. Down 24 pounds since starting 2 week preop diet. Started two weeks of pureed diet. Have had refried Beans, thinned mashed potato, pureed tuna, cottage cheese and banana. This mornin breakfas was 1 scrambled egg cooked with little milk and 1Tbls of ricotta cheese. My side dishes 1 Tbls pureed green chile and 1Tbls refried beans. All eaten but it took me bout 30 mins. All sitting well. Still need Protein Shakes and powder to make Protein goal, but it is wonderful to have texture. Hope evryone is well. Take care and good luck. Respect the pouch! Respect it! :)

Had my 2 week post op check up Friday. No problems at all. All glue of my incisions and I can tub bathe or swim if I want. Down 24 pounds since starting 2 week preop diet. Started two weeks of pureed diet. Have had refried beans' date=' thinned mashed potato, pureed tuna, cottage cheese and banana. This mornin breakfas was 1 scrambled egg cooked with little milk and 1Tbls of ricotta cheese. My side dishes 1 Tbls pureed green chile and 1Tbls refried Beans. All eaten but it took me bout 30 mins. All sitting well. Still need Protein shakes and powder to make Protein goal, but it is wonderful to have texture. Hope evryone is well. Take care and good luck. Respect the pouch! Respect it! :)[/quote']

So glad to read you are doing so well!

Well the last week for Oct surgeries' date=' and I am the last one oct 31 almost done with the 2 week pre-op diet . Now just can't wait for the day to come !!! Good luck to us all and see you all on the losers bench ( sexy costume next year )[/quote']

I hear ya krazylady! I am going as a sexy queen bee next year!! This year... Just a worker ;). I am looking forward to joining everyone on the losers bench. I am so excited! Oct 31 cannot come soon enough! I am doing my pre op diet now, which is nicer than most of you have, so I don't dare complain there ;). I have only lost 5 lbs but that is ok. Hopefully I can lose 3 more lbs to hit my goal of 50lbs lost before surgery. Good luck to everyone this week. Hugs!

Her name was Lauren

I would put all that on your survey when you get it. That floor needs some good leadership