Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am 5pounds under my goal weight and still losing which is great but my boobs look horrendous! !! I have always had big boobs and I have always loved them. Fat or skinny they are my staple lol. Really though its just my thing.... tonya with the big boobs. But they look like disgusting flat pancakes when I dont have a bra on and when I do wear a bra they look like old man wrinkly balls. I have lose saggy skin on my arms legs and stomach but I dont even care its my poor boobs. Went from a full non saggy g to a wrinkly ball dd :( seriously depressed about it! Tried to take pictures for my hubby whos in korea and I started crying :( I hate it!

Oh Em Gee... I am so with you on this. My boobs use to be the shit, now they're shot! Totally with you on that saggy ball thing. I damn near pee'd my pants laughing in agreement reading that.

Before my surgery I was rock'n a 44DD... I breast fed all 4 of my kids 21, 11, 9 and 2 all until they were 2 years old.

Now after surgery I'm no longer a 44DD... I'm stuck with these 35B's!!!

And hell yeah I said a B cup.... I ain't been a B cup since birth.

Talk about depressed! LOL

I gotta laugh to keep from crying..

~Leticia **HW: 259**PreOp: 216**SURG: 3/21/13 **Discharged @: 221** 4.5 mons post op. CW: 160.0 lbs. --- Only 10 lbs to my goal ---

I am 5pounds under my goal weight and still losing which is great but my boobs look horrendous! !! I have always had big boobs and I have always loved them. Fat or skinny they are my staple lol. Really though its just my thing.... tonya with the big boobs. But they look like disgusting flat pancakes when I dont have a bra on and when I do wear a bra they look like old man wrinkly balls. I have lose saggy skin on my arms legs and stomach but I dont even care its my poor boobs. Went from a full non saggy g to a wrinkly ball dd :( seriously depressed about it! Tried to take pictures for my hubby whos in korea and I started crying :( I hate it!

I am right with you! ;) Old man wrinkly balls describes them to a tee! Was a full 44DD and proud. Now 4 months post op they are all flab and skin. Wonder what they will look like in another 50 or more lbs down?!! UGH!

I have to join ya all , was 42 c and now 40 b,,, and they look like flapjacks ....never though my boobs would be this important to me , but a little warning would have been nice

I am like you guys! I loved my breasts, and I am having a hard time. I don't mind that right now they are still about a40 D cup, but I was a 44DDD, and it is a drastic change. I don't know if you have the same problem, but I don't have the sensitivity anymore. They were my "foreplay" and now I am so embarrassed to take them out of my bra, I don't know what's going to happen when I eventually start dating or having sex again. Whichever comes first!!!! LOL!!

Well I am the opposite I some ways. I was a 42F and ready to get rid of them. They were heavy and just in my way as a soccer player. Never had kids as One of my fears was they would become engorged with milk and enter a room 5 minutes before me. Told hubby he had 13 years to play with them and I was done.

Now I will say they look horrible right now and hate the way they look. To me they looked like depressed Water balloons. Especially when I bend over with our a bra. I am still in a dd cup because of all the loose skin, but at least they are no longer heavy!

wow, I can tell you that I dont have this problem....because I have to have been the only seriously overweight (370+lbs) female to have NEVER had big boobs!! (I was all butt and tummy!!) I was lucky to be a big C cup when I was pregnant. I've always had tiny boobs! I am happy to say they have not decreased in size at all since the surgery...only the size of the bra's have changed....cups still a B!

My wife has lost a lot of weight also. She has changed from a 42DD to a 38 Long ;)

My wife has lost a lot of weight also. She has changed from a 42DD to a 38 Long ;)

Too funny! Im sure you are not minding! Dont think it really matters to a man what shape they are! ;)

wow' date=' I can tell you that I dont have this problem....because I have to have been the only seriously overweight (370+lbs) female to have NEVER had big boobs!! (I was all butt and tummy!!) I was lucky to be a big C cup when I was pregnant. I've always had tiny boobs! I am happy to say they have not decreased in size at all since the surgery...only the size of the bra's have changed....cups still a B![/quote']

You werent the only overweight person with small boobs. Mine were and are still a c cup but look more saggy and nasty. I never really cared about the size of them before but the way they looked a few weeks ago I want them fixed. Now I'm pregnant and I will hate to see what they will look like afterwards.

HW:331 SW:319 11-26-12 CW: 199 8-6-13 GW:170

That's just to funny well my new boyfriend say he liked them they weren't saggy I guess he just really likes me always wore 40 c now 38 c- b my weight is hips down except my batwing. I told my boyfriend I wanted a boob job to make them perky he said whatever made me happy but he would be happy just the way they are

I had a breast lift and implants in 97'. With all of the scar tissue surrounding my implant and the weight loss, I have a fake boob with a pancake boob hanging under it. Doctor called it a double bubble. LOL! As soon as I can I'm getting them fixed.