Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

**Someone does a double-take

**Those pants u couldnt wear last month slide right on

**A 30 min workout is easy

**U dont get out of breath walking up the stairs

**U realize your life has changed for the better

I love this! Here are a couple more...

After a day spent walking around, your knees don't hurt.

You realize you have $200 left in the checking account because you haven't eaten out this month.

I noticed that my 30 min workout was a little too easy the other day. I stepped it up to 45 minutes today and I felt the burn! Lol SO excited though!

Here's another...

** you look in the mirror and notice a few less "rolls!" ;)

After a day spent walking around, your knees don't hurt.

You realize you have $200 left in the checking account because you haven't eaten out this month.

I am liking the extra money too!! If we go out we spend less than $10 for me and my hubby to eat! love the kids menu....and I still take some home. But we've been eating at home a LOT more since I had surgery.... saves us a LOT on gas, food and wasted stuff!

I am liking the extra money too!! If we go out we spend less than 10 for me and my hubby to eat! love the kids menu....and I still take some home. But we've been eating at home a LOT more since I had surgery.... saves us a LOT on gas' date=' food and wasted stuff![/quote']

Ive noticed this too! No more fast food or ordering out. I also do t drink and smoke anymore so that alone saves a ton!

After a day spent walking around' date=' your knees don't hurt.

You realize you have 200 left in the checking account because you haven't eaten out this month.[/quote']

I do have more money :) yeah

I still order out on Fridays at work (In my bank Fridays are ten hour days with one break for lunch). And I do throw out most of it. But all those quick stops throughout the day to buy junk? Like doughnuts, pastry, chocolate, kfc, Coolattas, and chips? No more. Now when I go out I take my little lunch box with small-portioned healthy Snacks and/or meals. I'm probably saving $10-15 a day. Now I can put all that money to good use. I bought a Makowsky purse Sunday. It was on clearance for a fraction of it's original price (but still higher than I've ever paid for a purse!) and I figured I saved enough money just in the last two weeks to justify the splurge! :-)

My food bills have actually gone up. I use only the freshest, finest ingredients if I'm only going to eat four bites, they'll be really quality. For me, junk food is cheaper...no more frozen pizza at 3 for $9.99. Lol.

My husband is a body builder and has been eating healthy for years. I cook all his healthy foods but didn't eat them myself (shame on me!). He always said he would never skimp on the quality of food so I always buy the best, regardless of cost. So now, I too am eating nothing but good healthy foods.

Maybe part of the reason I'm not spending so much is because my last chick left the nest two months ago. For a little while she was "grocery shopping" in my pantry but that has tapered off. So now it's finally just the two of us... and I could literally live off my husbands scraps (if he left any!)

My husband is a body builder and has been eating healthy for years. I cook all his healthy foods but didn't eat them myself (shame on me!). He always said he would never skimp on the quality of food so I always buy the best' date=' regardless of cost. So now, I too am eating nothing but good healthy foods.

Maybe part of the reason I'm not spending so much is because my last chick left the nest two months ago. For a little while she was "grocery shopping" in my pantry but that has tapered off. So now it's finally just the two of us... and I could literally live off my husbands scraps (if he left any!)[/quote']

I dont get how we can cook healthy for someone and then not eat that way ourselves! I did the same thing. I KNEW what to do but didnt! Glad you are both on the same page now. It must be easier for you!

And for you! It's great to finally be on the same page as far as food goes. Now if I try something new my husband knows it's good food (like the zucchini pizza) and he'll try it. I don't know if that's entirely a good thing - he's eating everything I keep on hand for me. :-)

How is your back Dorian?

And for you! It's great to finally be on the same page as far as food goes. Now if I try something new my husband knows it's good food (like the zucchini pizza) and he'll try it. I don't know if that's entirely a good thing - he's eating everything I keep on hand for me. :-)

How is your back Dorian?

My family does the same! I bought some sf candy to try and they ate it all. My daughter then says I should buy more! Now they know that if there is stuff in a specific cabinet, it is mine and not to eat. Otherwise I will go for something that I can eat and not have it! Kids I swear!! Back is hurting today but I overdid it the last few days. I think the shots are helping this time which I am happy about!