Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pms cravings! Help!

My first period since rny is due this week and I am dyingggg for a bite of chocolate and some heavy carbs (bread, Pasta, etc...). This is so typical of my PMS symptoms that I know that's what it is... I am wondering if maybe I tried a bit of Sugar Free Chocolate, if that would help. I went to the gym to try and get my mind off of it, but I could seriously cry. What I wouldn't give to sit with a bag of Oreos, a glass of milk, and some french fries right now... :(

My first period since rny is due this week and I am dyingggg for a bite of chocolate and some heavy carbs (bread' date=' Pasta, etc...). This is so typical of my PMS symptoms that I know that's what it is... I am wondering if maybe I tried a bit of sugar free Chocolate, if that would help. I went to the gym to try and get my mind off of it, but I could seriously cry. What I wouldn't give to sit with a bag of Oreos, a glass of milk, and some fries right now... :([/quote']

Take a hot bath and read a book. The bath eill help with cramps and the book will distract your mind

Lllllll

I have no sugar added mint chocolate chip ice cream. I get maybe a tablespoon in my tiny bowl. I have to be careful of the chocolate though because too many chips and I'm not feeling well. I have it in the freezer and I only get a bowl when I'm really dying for a sweet or when the fam is eating ice cream. I feel safe enough eating it because honestly ice cream was never one of my big triggers. I have forbidden anyone to bring brownies in my home ever. That's my kryptonite.

As far as the carbs I have no idea what to suggest. What about sweet potatoes sliced up and baked in the oven? If you like them, which I do, and I was already using them as a sub for white potatoes before surgery. Oh and egg face has some awesome "cake" recipes that I haven't tried yet but I am willing to go for it. The reviews are good and there are quite a few chocolate types.

I've had Sugar Free Chocolate. I've also had regular chocolate. I just have it as a treat once in a great while and in small quantities.

I day have a Hershey's kiss and kill the craving. If I really want something I obsess and am better off taking a bite or two and getting over it. If I don't I start feeling deprived and end up over doing it when I finally cave.

HW 312, pre-op (RNY) 255, current weight 207.4

I ended up buying sugar free Hershey's mini bars with caramel filling. SO DELICIOUS! I are one and put the bag away (knowing they could give me the runs was a great way of forcing myself to only have one! Haha).

I have no sugar added mint chocolate chip ice cream. I get maybe a tablespoon in my tiny bowl. I have to be careful of the chocolate though because too many chips and I'm not feeling well. I have it in the freezer and I only get a bowl when I'm really dying for a sweet or when the fam is eating ice cream. I feel safe enough eating it because honestly ice cream was never one of my big triggers. I have forbidden anyone to bring brownies in my home ever. That's my kryptonite.

As far as the carbs I have no idea what to suggest. What about sweet potatoes sliced up and baked in the oven? If you like them' date=' which I do, and I was already using them as a sub for white potatoes before surgery. Oh and egg face has some awesome "cake" recipes that I haven't tried yet but I am willing to go for it. The reviews are good and there are quite a few chocolate types.[/quote']

You can have ice cream? ? ? That's my kryptonite. I miss it so bad! ! ! And chocolate too?

You can have ice cream? ? ? That's my kryptonite. I miss it so bad! ! ! And chocolate too?

Do u have a homemade ice cream freezer? I've been thinking of using it to make my own healthier sugar free version on ice cream. I've found several recipes on the web. I'm a huge

Pms craver of all things naughty.