Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Early morning row on The Schuykill River.... love how the body is performing these days

post-191564-0-40410900-1408922198_thumb.png

[ATTACH]47528[/ATTACH]

Early morning row on The Schuykill River.... love how the body is performing these days

Looking awesome!

WOW!!! You look FANTASTIC!!

I will be attending the Minnesota State Fair tomorrow. It is one of the largest fairs in the country, and it is something I have done every year since I was in high school. Lots of temptations, if you want something deep fried on a stick, the MN State Fair is your place! I love it, not just for the food, but for all the many things there are to see and do. And you do A LOT of walking! This year will be a challenge. My weight is currently at its lowest point, 124.2. This year I am going to enjoy a bit of my favorites, but I am going to be sharing with my family, so I will get a taste, but hopefully it will be manageable. Tuesday I will be back on plan. Last year I simply could not have ANYTHING. That was almost easier. But life is meant to be lived and figuring out how to eat at these types of events is part of my life. I will let you know how it goes!

Carol

Thanks Mel & Carol. need to figure out what ill do when the lakes freeze over :-)

I will be attending the Minnesota State Fair tomorrow. It is one of the largest fairs in the country, and it is something I have done every year since I was in high school. Lots of temptations, if you want something deep fried on a stick, the MN State Fair is your place! I love it, not just for the food, but for all the many things there are to see and do. And you do A LOT of walking! This year will be a challenge. My weight is currently at its lowest point, 124.2. This year I am going to enjoy a bit of my favorites, but I am going to be sharing with my family, so I will get a taste, but hopefully it will be manageable. Tuesday I will be back on plan. Last year I simply could not have ANYTHING. That was almost easier. But life is meant to be lived and figuring out how to eat at these types of events is part of my life. I will let you know how it goes!

Carol

Carol im faced with a similar event in September the Bloomsburg County State Fair. i found last year that a major thing to keep my mind for being bad was the simple act of ordering the food receiving and smelling it curbed the urge. i would then pass it over to the family...... strange but it tricked the mind enough that i never had fair food and did not miss it....

I did lots of walking infact outwalked the teenagers :-)

Enjoy your fair. its a wonderful happy place

Edited by Weight Warrior

Oh wow! You are soo tiny! I do ahe a lot of draping skin and my surgeon decided this was the best option for me. He says I'm actually quite petite under all this skin so I'm hoping to be about a 6 when this is done. I usually wear a 10 bc I'm uncomfortable with so much skin hanging,

My weight has always been carried in my belly for the most part. But anything will be an improvement of I don't have to tuck it in! I will post some pictures and let you know how it's going next week!

I am super excited! I am very petite. Only 5'2" and small boned. I am constantly messing with the skin on my belly. It is so gross. My highest weight was almost 150 higher than I am right now so what can I expect? I am walking three miles every day in addition to my normal workouts. My surgeon , a mayo Dr said it is the best way to prevent blood clots. So on top of all my normal workouts I'm a walking fool.. :)

My hubby and I are going deep sea fishing this weekend. I haven't been on our boat in forever and am actually looking forward to it.

When is your Tummy Tuck scheduled?

RJ you look awesome!!!! So fit and happy. I bet the ladies are swarming. :)

Carol

You'll do great! If you have to eat eat meat on a stick. No fried butter or twinkies. Walk a lot and have fun!! Proud of you getting to 124! I can't break 126! 125 was my goal so you know my body is just teasing me!

Here's my update - We had a FANTASTIC day at the Fair. We enjoyed so many things, bands and exhibits, there is so much to see and do we are going again on Saturday. Yesterday I enjoyed a grilled chicken breast on a stick and one ear of corn on the cob, no butter. I also had 3 deep fried cheese curds and (my #1 thing to eat at the MN State Fair) a strawberry dairy malt from the dairy building - and I ate the entire 12 ounces. I did not get sick and this morning I was only up 1/2 a pound to 124.8. Today I am back on plan and doing great. According to my FitBit I did get just over 24,000 steps in, so I am sure that helped. For the first time in my life I climbed up to the top of the fire tower and to the top of the giant slide - both were a blast! Saturday will be much easier because it will just be my husband and I and we are good at working together at keeping each other on track.

Nice to know that I can have a day like yesterday once in a while and still maintain my weight. I am feeling successful!

Carol

Here's my update - We had a FANTASTIC day at the Fair. We enjoyed so many things, bands and exhibits, there is so much to see and do we are going again on Saturday. Yesterday I enjoyed a grilled chicken breast on a stick and one ear of corn on the cob, no butter. I also had 3 deep fried cheese curds and (my #1 thing to eat at the MN State Fair) a strawberry dairy malt from the dairy building - and I ate the entire 12 ounces. I did not get sick and this morning I was only up 1/2 a pound to 124.8. Today I am back on plan and doing great. According to my FitBit I did get just over 24,000 steps in, so I am sure that helped. For the first time in my life I climbed up to the top of the fire tower and to the top of the giant slide - both were a blast! Saturday will be much easier because it will just be my husband and I and we are good at working together at keeping each other on track.

Nice to know that I can have a day like yesterday once in a while and still maintain my weight. I am feeling successful!

Carol

Yay!! That is great and I am so proud of you!!

Ok everyone! I had my fleur de lis abdominoplasty with panniculectomy and breast implants yesterday. I didn't have much pain yesterday due to the fact that he injected numbing medicine directly into my abdomen. Now that it's worn off today has been a little rough but everything looks great so far even swollen.

post-191640-0-90140000-1409258259_thumb.jpg

I'm gonna bush hog the fields Friday then Saturday canoeing the Duck River for 9 hrs with family& friends & Sunday on the pontoon boat.

I'm gonna bush hog the fields Friday then Saturday canoeing the Duck River for 9 hrs with family& friends & Sunday on the pontoon boat.

Ok you need to explain the "Bush hog the fields" for this yankee :-) im envious of a 9 hour trip sound like loads of fun enjoy

Ok everyone! I had my fleur de lis abdominoplasty with panniculectomy and breast implants yesterday. I didn't have much pain yesterday due to the fact that he injected numbing medicine directly into my abdomen. Now that it's worn off today has been a little rough but everything looks great so far even swollen.

Please keep us updated on how you are doing. This is something I would love to have done, but am really afraid of the pain. How long will you be off work? What are your restrictions?