Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So I am 12 days post op and my husband is going this Tuesday soon will be 14 days post op anyone here do this with there spouse or significant other? How did it go? I'm hoping it will be good us doing it " together"

I'm am 12 months out from my surgery date as of June 6th and my husband is 16 months out. It has been a great experience going through this together. I've lost 130 pounds and he's lost 207 pounds. We both want to lose about 90 or so more pounds each. You can really help each other so much but you are still different people with different bodies and may have different reactions to things. chicken made me sick as a dog and that was all that didn't make him sick when we were in the puréed food stage. Best of luck to both of you!

My husband did it 5 weeks before I did. The only caution I have to give you....men lose weight a lot faster than women. I have to be careful not to get frustrated when watching his losses. He is down about 80 pounds and I'm down about 50. He is only about 10 or so pounds away from goal and i still have about 70 to go. He did his 3/18/13 and I did it 4/22/13. I think it is best we did it together. We would not have been successful otherwise. We relate to what each other is going through, remind each other to stay on track, and approach challenges as a team. I hope it goes as well for you and your husband as it did for us.

Me and my wife are doing this together and are scheduled for surgery the same day !! We will be doing every step together!

That's right! August 21 we both have our surgery! Same surgeon so one of us will be about 2 hours ahead of the other lol.

It's been so frustrating some days to see how much more he has lost than me but at the same time I'm so happy for him! We have been doing great together and definetly keep each other on track and maybe tmi but when you get 100 lbs (between the two of us) out of the way.... Sex is GREAT!!!!!!!! Lol

HW 343 SW 322 4/23/13 goal 170

It's been so frustrating some days to see how much more he has lost than me but at the same time I'm so happy for him! We have been doing great together and definetly keep each other on track and maybe tmi but when you get 100 lbs (between the two of us) out of the way.... Sex is GREAT!!!!!!!! Lol

HW 343 SW 322 4/23/13 goal 170

???? Lol