Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Feb 2006 Bandsters: 1 Year Check-up!!

Woohoo! Cannot wait to see the before, Stacey!

Wow, PJ!!! Welcome to ONEderland!!! What a triumph! And 80 pounds gone, sweet! Keep up the great work!

You all are motivating me for sure! I want some triumphs SOON!! Thanks for the push!

WE DID IT!!!!!

We started Atkins & exercise this week. Basically we decided that we needed to make a change & that it needed to be drastic. The small little changes were too easily ignored & our old habits are strong. So we did all Atkins since our 1-year check-up. And yesterday we had an appointment with the physical therapist and WE BROKE OUR PLATEAUS!!!!! 6 months without breaking 250 for me & 470 for Mikey & now we both did it! Woohooooo!!!

Wow that's great news Janet, Atkins will do it everytime. That's the diet my Dr. have me on. I just need to stay faithful.

Thanks Janet! I had Teresita post my pics in the before and after forum.She posted them today.I don't know how to post them or I would post them here too.

Oh my goodness, everyone's done awesome!!

First, thanks Randy & Anita for your wonderful encouraging words! Love ya both! Can't wait for lunch!

Grats Lisa!! 115 in 7 months? That's amazing!! And a new body to boot, I'm so jealous!! Feel free to email me pics & I'll post 'em: Janet at MikeyCunningham dot com (I'm spelling it out so spiders can't grab it -- supposedly that works, lol).

Stacey, sweet pics!! You are gorgeous!!!!!! And you look like you've never ever been overweight, that's so cool! What's your secret? :)

Wow, Northernsun, 92 pounds in a year? Congratulations!! That's so awesome!!!!! Congrats on the exercising as well, that'll make a huge difference, I'm sure!

Tracy, good luck on your band journey, how exciting for you!!! Keep reading, it helps so much!

Welcome, Tann!! We'd love to have you in our group! We have a couple of others from March, heh. Wow, 138 pounds & you're not at a year yet? You're rocking!!! Keep up the great work!

Hey Cozzie! So glad you're still on LBT! 5 pounds to goal, that's terrific!! Congrats on a job well done!!!! So glad you've had a good journey!

Now to go update the numbers... hopefully I don't miss anyone! :)

(( Hugs to all!! )) Thanks for posting!

Janet

THANKS FOR BRINGING ME HERE JANET!!!:clap2:

Now can you update my ticker!! LOL!!

Here you go Lisa! And oh my goodness, you look awesome!! Congrats! :)

LJ.jpg

LOL, that's one I don't think I can do... never did do one. :) Maybe just start over with a new one? Heh, good luck with it!

The before picture is blurry but ya get the idea. Finally got a before pic!

post-205806-13813134661873_thumb.jpg

post-205806-13813134662253_thumb.jpg

wow! who did you hire to be in the before picture?! You look great!

I did Atkins for about 4 yrs and lost 60 lbs before things went bad on me and I started gaining it all back. I still do a modified atkins - more fruit and a bit less meat and occasionally rice or Pasta but not often cuz I do have trouble with both. Still can't bring myself to eat a piece of bread!

Hey everyone! Just saw this thread and thought I'd give an update! My 1 yr anniversary was on Feb 11...

• Weight loss so far :85 lbs
  • Inches lost so far : about 35
  • Are you at goal? How much further? I have 15 lbs to goal. After that, we;ll see...maybe I'll try for 10 lbs more.
  • Would you do it again? ABSOUTELY!!!
  • High point / low point : Low point was discovering I had a port leak. High point (aside from losing 85 lbs!!!) was discovering that my port leak mysteriously fixed itself! I got restriction back AND I didn't have to pay for more surgery!!!
  • Before & after pics ..I'll come back with those. I don't have a good pic of me yet after 1 year.

janet c or anyone for that matter, would you be willing to assist me with posting some pictures?

thanks pj robinson

Janet,

Can you please post my recent before and after picture,here? It was just added to the before and after forum today.

Thanks!!

Ok.. I am a premie (April 07) but DAMnmmmmmmmmm!

Lisa: OMG!!! the transormation is unbelievable!!! No way do you look the same. It is amazing to me how your beatiful features were hidden in your befor pics and now that you are so tiny they just stand out!

SKBishop: AGAIN, OMG the transformation! You now look like the beautiful second cousin of your before pic!

You guys are my heros!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok Janet.....I just have one little bone to pick with you......you have never once updated my weight loss since I lost my first 12 lbs postop....eeek!!!

I have currently lost 126 lbs and feel fabulous!!