Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Three more days....!!!

Sooooooo... Some of us are gearing up for surgery! What are the non-pre-op-diet-peeps planning on eating the next few days. I know I HAVE to get in some Taco Bell and macncheese. Lol absolute MUST!

Sooooooo... Some of us are gearing up for surgery! What are the non-pre-op-diet-peeps planning on eating the next few days. I know I HAVE to get in some Taco Bell and macncheese. Lol absolute MUST!

SURGERY BUDDY!!! How r u feeling today? Better I hope! I am a non-pre-op dieter. I was only instructed to "eat light" 3 days before surgery. I wanted to try and do 4 days. So that means I start tomorrow. Tonight my husband and I went out for one "last" time to a seafood restaurant I'd never been to. It was GREAT!! I never really had a plan to have a "last supper" nor did I come up with a mental list of things I wanted to make sure I got to eat before surgery. But tonight came REALLY close to a last meal. I'm still full now! LOL. So tomorrow I will try to get in three Protein Shakes and maybe fruit and veggies. But at the very least I will for my instructed three days.

Oddly enough my appetite has changed (which I'm sure is a mental thing) since my pre-op appt. I haven't gone back for seconds and my choices have been much more sensible. I'm still unnerved by the surgery. My thoughts and energy have been on preparing for the lifestyle following. This is such a HUGE deal!! I still can't believe I am having RNY!!! I NEVER thought this would be something I'd do or even NEED to do. Just another example in my list of many of why I should never say NEVER. LOL. #4moredays

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Met with my surgeon today for the final time before my surgery june 11! Lost 7lbs this week and 10lbs under my pre surgery goal weight! Everythings a go :) Im getting very anxious! I cant wait to finally be on the losers bench!

The nurse called me to pre register me f or surgery. I'm so excited. I have a 1000 calorie diet 7 days before surgery and a bowel prep the day before. Not lookibg foward to that. I did buy a goal outfit today too. Its a size 12. It was on clearance. I'm going to use it to keep me focused!

I am eating a whole lot of cupcakes!

I've been trying to eat the food I have in my house that will go bad before I can eat solid food again. I've been trying to do some Slimfast shakes to get used to liquid meals before my Protein powders come from Amazon. I have snuck in some goodies from McDonalds and Starbucks tho. And ice cream. And I'll probably go out to dinner Monday or Tuesday since I'm Clear Liquids Wednesday and surgery Thursday! This has all been really emotional for me lately. I'm starting to kind of freak out.

June 3rd is getting here but not soon enough. I did my grocery shopping tonight so I would have food to come home. Its going to be a challenge to find different foods that I can eat but I am up for it. For now it's going to be baby foods and Soups.< /div>

I was wondering if baby food was a good substitute, then I thought about it, we would be like babies again, learning how to eat all over again after this surgery.

Hey WrightNow! I'm feeling a little better! Thanks for asking!! I'm heading out to Starbucks in a bit here to pick up my favorite Breakfast sammich (I'm from pittsburgh so I'm morally obligated to use "sammich" instead of "sandwich" haha) and coffee from Starbucks. If you've never tried their vegetable and egg white sandwich with jack cheese on Tuscan bread you have been missing out--- holy! Yum! Lol then I'm going to start my monstrous cleaning list. I want everything ready and don't want to have to worry about a thing while I'm down for the count. SO much to do!! I guess that's what Saturdays are for though! Lol

It's JUNE!!!!!!! Our month!!! I'm praying that everything goes well for all of us. I pray that cold symptoms disappear, nerves subside, and we all have HUGE success in our new lives! I told someone the other day "I don't want to be skinny, just smaller." Then I got to thinking...why not skinny? I think that was just my way of hedging so if I was a failure at this new lifestyle I could say I never wanted to be skinny. But I decided to be BOLD and CONFIDENT and say "I want to be skinny!" Bump that smaller crap. LOL I've been big my ENTIRE life...NO MORE!!! :-D. Happy June everyone!

It's JUNE!!!!!!! Our month!!! I'm praying that everything goes well for all of us. I pray that cold symptoms disappear' date=' nerves subside, and we all have HUGE success in our new lives! I told someone the other day "I don't want to be skinny, just smaller." Then I got to thinking...why not skinny? I think that was just my way of hedging so if I was a failure at this new lifestyle I could say I never wanted to be skinny. But I decided to be BOLD and CONFIDENT and say "I want to be skinny!" Bump that smaller crap. LOL I've been big my ENTIRE life...NO MORE!!! :-D. Happy June everyone![/quote']

You are so right! Im going to think the same way!!