Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How about some NSVs!?!?

Today i weigh less than my boyfriend for the first time EVER! I am elated!

Silly NSV but I had to go to the hospital for some tests and after I was done I was able to slip the plastic ID Bracelet off w/o cutting it off with scissors :-) I have never been able to do that before.

DOS:358 CW:270 SD:1/28/13

My promise ring my husband gave me back our high school days fits again!

It's still a little snug but it's the closest

I 've had to wearing on my ring finger and not my pinky! :-)

My husband looked so surprised when he saw it on my finger. I got a little teary eyed because he kissed my hand with the promise ring on it. <3<3<3<3<3

Today i weigh less than my boyfriend for the first time EVER! I am elated!

That was my first goal to weigh less than my husband now I weigh 90lbs less than him. I love it when he calls me skinny! HW 225 CW 133. 1 year out today! I feel great.

I had not seen someone who works in my organization since surgery. She told me my face is too thin!!! I laughed! I have list 95 lbs but have 30 to go! I have never ever been told any part of me was too thin.

So before surgery every morning when I'd wake up my neck smelled like sweat due to my double chin not allowing my neck to breath ! Now for the past two weeks you can finally see my neck again an no smell of sweat!

I've been in 18s for a few weeks now and I started at a tight 28. I haven't been in an 18 in 15 years at least. Some of the 18s are too big. I'm almost in a 16. It's crazy. I can feel all my bones in my shoulders and collar area. Oh, and I haven't worried about a seat belt fitting in months! And I'm not scared to talk about vacation cuz I KNOW I won't have to buy an extra seat. Psh.

I am officially in a sz14!! I've got my eye on the 12's now..

Maybe by Thanksgiving? :-)

My size large blouse is too large.. mediums here I come!

I'm in the larges too. Mine still fit but almost all my tops are XL's which are looking too big and too baggy. I like my sweaters a little big (more room to layer when it's really cold). Today I bought a medium sleeveless summer blouse on clearance for next summer. I'm hoping it'll fit... and not be too big! But if it is I will happily deal with it. :-)

The dress I had altered about 6 weeks ago (and had six inches taken off) is too big. I'm waiting til I hit my goal to have it altered again.

The dress I had altered about 6 weeks ago (and had six inches taken off) is too big. I'm waiting til I hit my goal to have it altered again.

Where do you get your stuff altered? Is it cheap? I have a dress I'd love to wear again. I think you're on Cape, right? =)

HW- 290, SW (4/8/13) - 270.6, CW - 177