Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lol I was like that one week after the band. pizza is my favorite food. I'm hoping the bypass will make me dislike it.

I'm almost 2 weeks post op bypass and its in my house!!!

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

I would love a juicy grilled rare rib eye steak and a soda!!! Unfortunately neither are allowed 1 wk post op!

HW 283. SW265. SD 3/22/13! CW 251

I would love a juicy grilled rare rib eye steak and a soda!!! Unfortunately neither are allowed 1 wk post op!

I thought it was funny that in my room post op I was given soda, ginger ale. And yes, I drank it. Lol

SD:1/28/13 HW:358 SW:338 CW:291

Umm. Ginger Ale.... would love to have one!!! How was it?

Umm. Ginger Ale.... would love to have one!!! How was it?

At the time it was awesome. After I went home I realized that the people at the hospital were idiots and they should have not given me soda 20 hrs post op.

SD:1/28/13 HW:358 SW:338 CW:291

Omg me too!!! And my husband just brought home 2 thick ribeyes!

I don't mind the liquids too much used to it now but a giant cheeseburger would be great too! LOL

I dreamed about a burger for the first 2 weeks after surgery. Every single night.

Lol I was like that one week after the band. pizza is my favorite food. I'm hoping the bypass will make me dislike it.

Mmmmm Pizzaaa!!! Can't wait to get out of liquid and purée and start new recipe ideas. Gonna find a bariatric pizza! LoL

HW 341 GW 150 CW 289.6 RNY 03/25/13

Mmmmm Pizzaaa!!! Can't wait to get out of liquid and purée and start new recipe ideas. Gonna find a bariatric pizza! LoL

HW 341 GW 150 CW 289.6 RNY 03/25/13

I can tell you two recipes I have seen. One was a mini pizza made with a Portobello mushroom as the crust

I can tell you two recipes I have seen. One was a mini pizza made with a Portobello mushroom as the crust

Hit send by accident. The mushroom one was an Atkins recipe. I saw another in a gluten free cookbook that used ground beef for the crust. One of my friends has been making crust out of cauliflower and said it is a pretty good pizza. I think she found that recipe online. I am not sure I can live with no pizza forever, so hopefully the bypass will help me make those changes but maybe I can settle for cauliflower crust pizza.

OMG ...,,,, a juicy medium rare cooked burger with lots of bacon, sautéed onions and mushrooms, ketchup, mustard, pickles, tomatoes and lettuce with a side of Five Guys French fries sounds sooo yummy right now!!! Guess I have to imagine my puréed chicken is that instead!