Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well in one week at this time I'm hoping to be in the or ... I'm feeling panicked a million thoughts running through my head

Well in one week at this time I'm hoping to be in the or ... I'm feeling panicked a million thoughts running through my head

Almost time....I will be here for you! You can do it! Soon you are gonna be post-op. I'm starting to get really nervous too but that's normal. No worries, your gonna do fantastic!

Surgery date: May 14, 2013

It has finally hit me that in less than 2 weeks I'll be having the surgery. So many emotions and I don't know how to handle them. Trying to keep busy especially since I've been on the liquid diet for 2 days now. It's going good considering I'm drinking every 2-3 hours. I never knew that broth tastes so good :) The one thing I'm not used to is getting up 2-3 times a night to use the bathroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has finally hit me that in less than 2 weeks I'll be having the surgery. So many emotions and I don't know how to handle them. Trying to keep busy especially since I've been on the liquid diet for 2 days now. It's going good considering I'm drinking every 2-3 hours. I never knew that broth tastes so good :) The one thing I'm not used to is getting up 2-3 times a night to use the bathroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol. I'm on one kidney, so I'm used to using the bathroom at least twice a night. But with all the Water I've been drinking lately, I think I pee more than I sleep! :-) I think its starting to hit us all. I'm getting so nervous and can't stop researching before and after pics. Ugh, May, just get here.

Lol. I'm on one kidney, so I'm used to using the bathroom at least twice a night. But with all the Water I've been drinking lately, I think I pee more than I sleep! :-) I think its starting to hit us all. I'm getting so nervous and can't stop researching before and after pics. Ugh, May, just get here.

I'm doing the same thing. I got a binder from my surgeon as to what will happen after the surgery regarding food. I have been researching everything I can puree. So far I have a few ideas!

May is going to be a great month :)

It's going to be an exciting journey so glad I found this site it really does help knowing I'm not alone with all these feelings

3 weeks from today omg this is really coming true wow I am super excited

Here's a fun and exciting topic my May Surgery buddies! What is one of the things you can't wait to do that will become easier when you are thinner?

Surgery date: May 14' date=' 2013[/quote']

Keep up with my five kids I have a 3,8,10,10,12 that will be great for me because we do a lot of hiking camping and sports I always end up sitting and watching that sucks but not this year baby mama going to be able to keep up yes can't wait

I'm doing the same thing. I got a binder from my surgeon as to what will happen after the surgery regarding food. I have been researching everything I can puree. So far I have a few ideas!

May is going to be a great month :)

Have you checked out pinterest for Bariatric recipes? I've found so many. I love it. I have made three secret boards on pinterest. One for all drinks/shakes, one for meals and one for tips on post op. :-) let me know if you need any recipes. :-)

Keep up with my five kids I have a 3' date='8,10,10,12 that will be great for me because we do a lot of hiking camping and sports I always end up sitting and watching that sucks but not this year baby mama going to be able to keep up yes can't wait[/quote']

Good for you! Sounds like a great plan. I hear ya, I have 3 teenage boys who love sports and I would love to go play tag football with them after.

Have you checked out pinterest for Bariatric recipes? I've found so many. I love it. I have made three secret boards on pinterest. One for all drinks/shakes, one for meals and one for tips on post op. :-) let me know if you need any recipes. :-)

I would love some receipts. I have a pintrist account and it's under Shannalee Smith....that's also my Facebook account.

Good for you! Sounds like a great plan. I hear ya' date=' I have 3 teenage boys who love sports and I would love to go play tag football with them after.

Surgery date: May 14, 2013[/quote']

Yeah at this it so hard to do all the fun stuff I saw my surgeon yesterday he already gave me my drain removal appointment it's becoming more real every day

Morning Ladies' date='

I'm finding that most of us having the surgery have to do a liquid diet before the surgery. What is the purpose of this....my doctor doesn't have me on it.[/quote']

The liquid diet is to help shrink your liver so it easier for them to work on you

The liquid diet is to help shrink your liver so it easier for them to work on you

Ya, my surgeon says our pre op diet is to shrink the liver for easy access to do it laparoscopic. So, you are correct. :-)