Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What ya eating tonight?

I dont know why but i just cant eat black Beans. I love brown beans (pinto) i have only had black beans once and they were supposed to be cooked in a burrito and were hard. And tasteless. This was years ago.

I absolutely love the black beans instead of pintos! Not sure which one has the most Protein, but they are good, you should give them another chance. If you have a Chipotle nearby, try it. Let us know what you think. You can even try the canned ones, some are already flavored. I lived on those in the beginning when meat didn't work.

I absolutely love the black Beans instead of pintos! Not sure which one has the most Protein, but they are good, you should give them another chance. If you have a Chipotle nearby, try it. Let us know what you think. You can even try the canned ones, some are already flavored. I lived on those in the beginning when meat didn't work.

I must say beans, any kind really, I have been in love with since my surgery. They taste good and sit well, those and avocados. Wasn't a big fan of avocados before. But now. I love them. I always add it to my salads as well as beets. My surgeon recommended the beets for protein.

I must say Beans, any kind really, I have been in love with since my surgery. They taste good and sit well, those and avocados. Wasn't a big fan of avocados before. But now. I love them. I always add it to my salads as well as beets. My surgeon recommended the beets for Protein.< /p>

The same for me! My daughter makes fresh guacamole or salsa and it is great! I slice avocados and can eat them by themselves!

I must say Beans, any kind really, I have been in love with since my surgery. They taste good and sit well, those and avocados. Wasn't a big fan of avocados before. But now. I love them. I always add it to my salads as well as beets. My surgeon recommended the beets for Protein.< /p>

The same for me! My daughter makes fresh guacamole or salsa and it is great! I slice avocados and can eat them by themselves!

Grilled salmon marinated in a Tuscan sun dried Tomato marinade with garlic sautéed spinach and mushrooms; one piece of dove dark chocolate promises

That sounds delish Im not even 2 weeks out yet til tomorrow so Im still all liquids. Cant wait to try all these healthy choices though!

I dont know why but i just cant eat black Beans. I love brown beans (pinto) i have only had black beans once and they were supposed to be cooked in a burrito and were hard. And tasteless. This was years ago.

For the chili recipe just substitute your favorite beans for the black beans. It should make no difference. :-)

Meatballs. So tasty.

Crockpot hot beef....

I absolutely love the black Beans instead of pintos! Not sure which one has the most Protein, but they are good, you should give them another chance. If you have a Chipotle nearby, try it. Let us know what you think. You can even try the canned ones, some are already flavored. I lived on those in the beginning when meat didn't work.

I for some reason dont care for black beans. My daughter loves them and for awhile, when she would make supper, she would put them in whatever she was cooking. On the other hand, I love pinto beans and could eat them every day!

It is cold and rainy in New Jersey so I made a big pot of Soup. chicken and veggies. Yum.

Does anyone have any trouble with eating leftover meats that are reheated? I can't eat them for the life of me. Even in Soup I have an issue. And with me only cooking for myself, it makes it really difficult. If I don't cook something every night then I usually just have a Protein Shake. No leftover turkey for me. =(

Does anyone have any trouble with eating leftover meats that are reheated? I can't eat them for the life of me. Even in Soup I have an issue. And with me only cooking for myself, it makes it really difficult. If I don't cook something every night then I usually just have a Protein Shake. No leftover turkey for me. =(

I can't eat reheated meats....I often freeze uncooked meals as I cook, so meals are ready to cook. I can then pop things in the oven or micro to cook quickly. It helps with some meals. I also have a mini crockpot to make myself mini stews, etc. It would be nice to be able to eat leftovers for lunch.... I get sick of my usual cheese and nuts.

I had that problem for quite awhile. Just recently at almost 9 months post op I can eat a few leftover meats.

It depends on what meat it is for me. chicken, hell no, but I've reheated hamburger/meatloaf and was fine. I read somewhere that reheating changes the Protein bond of the meat making it drier.