Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What ya eating tonight?

I'm surprised. I'm six and a half months out and still can't finish half of a small. :-/

I'm supposed to be eating 1/2 cup, which I only ate a little more. It was pretty watery though. I've had nice thick chili from them before, which is what I thought it would be tonight. Guess it depends on which Wendy's you go to.

Re-Birthday: 2/27/13

I have so been CRAVING avocados with lime and salt....what's up with that????

HW 312' date=' pre-op (lap-band) 294, pre-op (RNY) 255, surgery date 2/11/13, goal weight 154, current weight 226.6[/quote']

Me too!

I had 3 Italian-style meatballs last night. First few bites it was painful going down. This has been the case.for most soft/solid foods lately...don't know why...

Me too!

I wonder why avocados??? Definitely not my normal craving...perhaps my body is screaming feed me fat!!! I need fat!!! :D

Just had some lasagna for lunch. Not the best choice with the noodles, I know. But there's still Protein with the meat and cheese :)

Re-Birthday: 2/27/13

Just made these from eggface for lunch...turkey, cheese (I used baby Swiss), and avocado....all melted and gooey. I had a total of 3 ounces and I'm about to explode!!!! So nice to be on real food!!!!!

post-22442-13813811609765_thumb.jpg

HW 312, pre-op (lap-band) 294, pre-op (RNY) 255, surgery date 2/11/13, goal weight 154, current weight 226.6

WW smart ones roasted chicken w/penne. Didn't eat the Pasta...made broccoli. Ate 1/3 of it and will eat the rest later.

SD:1/28/13 HW:358 SW:338 CW:297

I had the Cheeseburger Cupcake from Emilybite and OMG they are awesome.

I take my refried Beans add a little shredded cheese and melt it in micro then put a spoon or two of sour cream. Also I have added a pinch if taco seasoning

I do the same for snack or a meal however I have replaced sour cream in my house with using plain Greek yogurt- cant tell the difference!

I had the Cheeseburger Cupcake from Emilybite and OMG they are awesome.

Right?! I have made those so many times, they never get old to me

I had half of a homemade cheeseburger earlier and I've been vomiting for 4 hours...is this ever going to end? :((((((((((

Original weight - 298. Post op - 273. GW 150. Current weight 249.5.

I had half of a homemade cheeseburger earlier and I've been vomiting for 4 hours...is this ever going to end? :((((((((((

Original weight - 298. Post op - 273. GW 150. Current weight 249.5.

Oh no! Maybe you'll need anti-nausea medicine. I hope you feel better soon.