Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

Woooohoooooo JUDY!!! Good for you lady!! I am so happy for you!

TracyKS-love the pics! I do not even own a size 14 OR 16 jeans! And if I did, I am sure I wouldn't get them up that far....good for you! We are built alot alike...how tall are you?

Pamela-I will try my best to make the Vegas thing...I will not know until a later date though.

Everyone have a great day and remember...WWJD?

Morning everyone...

I am off to get some health insurance I don't have to pay for. Here is my horoscope for the day:

The high intensity charge doesn't go away today, even though the anxiety can diminish. You are being given tools to work with so you can accomplish more without suffering from burnout. Even if your love life cools, your career can be very hot now. One way or another, something beneficial is coming your way, assuming that you are ready to receive it.

Sorry, I had to do it... isn't that awesome! so maybe this is the week for me. I have a couple of interviews this week and the health insurance thing today, that would take so much pressure off me. Maybe it is going to be ok... I know it is going to be ok.

Go Judy - I tell myself all the time, I am more than 1/2 way there for the 100lbs, so I know how great that feels.

Well, after 5 hrs sleep and a 18 hr day yesterday, I am off to do it all over again today. I might take a nap in the sun before work or fall over at work. I want to be good for my interview tomorrow.

Til later

Pamela - It is suppose to be so hot this way next week... perfect time to be at the Cape

GOOD MORNING VIOLETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My digital scale teetered on 230.6 before settling on 231.4.. any way you look at it... a NEW LOW and that was at 4:00 a.m. this morning!

I was waiting for the gym to open AGAIN!!!!!!

Everyone: Thanks all for the comments on my pics.. and I'll try to remember to back into all rooms from now on! BEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEP BEEEEEP :)

TracyK: I am just a hair under 5'5".... I am pretty balanced as far as distribution of weight.

I can not wait for the day those jeans are baggy on me! This time down the scale will be the first time I've included exercise so I'm really hoping that it helps tone....

I ordered a new swim suit (for next year) from Victoria's Secret.. it is a tankini that has an underwire bra built in.... it's on back order til September, but it wouldn't fit right now anyway.. I always wear a pair of swim shorts over m suit and I doubt that will ever change.

Time to go update my signature.........

Everyone have a GREAT day!

Good morning, Violets.

I'm up waiting for Ethan to arrive for the morning. And I DID IT!! As of this morning, I am officially down 50#!!! I'm off to the jewelry store today to get another angel charm and a special one for -50.

This has been an awesome journey and I can't believe that I am able to say I have lost 1/2 of 100 pounds!! I NEVER could have done this without the help of my special blessing. That blessing includes not only the band, but you special Violets who motivate and inspire me each and every day. We're in this together and together we will all make goal and STAY there! My only regret is that I didn't get this done years and years ago.. but then again, that would be before the band was even available.

Everyone have a great day and remember... WWJD??!!

CONGRATULATIONS JUDY!!!! I can't wait to be at -50!!! 8 more lbs for me to go to get to that goal!!! :)

Morning Violets~

Judy...CONGRATS!!!:):Banane20::Banane20:(she's my fav). We are so proud of you!

I have a thousand things to do today, and I haven't done anything except come to LBT. We leave the house tomorrow @ 6am so EVERYTHING needs to be done today:faint:. I just need 1 more day of nothing. We will not be taking our puters on the trip, so violets...don't do anything important (no more engagements, major weight losses, etc...except Jen...your gonna get that job honey). I won't be able to go back over the posts, I'll just have to jump in. I considered bringing the puter, just for the violets...but decided it will be nice not to have haul it around (not that your not worth it).

I am going to meet OH juli in Provincetown. We've chatted lots and it was her suggestion that I look into Ptown. She spear headed the Vegas trip. I'll take a pix w/ my cell (those are the only ones I can post on LBT). Anyway, I'll try to pop in later...I need to motivate. If I don't get back...have a great week everyone, lose lots of weight, be safe and healthy, and more importantly, laugh every day.

xoxoxoxoxoxo

WOOO HOOO Judy 50# I am going on a cruise on August 20 and want to be at 45# working my butt off at the gym (Literally!) TracyinKS love the jeans, they will be baggy in no time! Denise I see a major difference.

Keep it up ladies!!

Theresa

Pam... Have a great trip! Maybe you can find an internet cafe & pop in & surprise us! Eat some lobsta' for me!

Jen... Hang in there kiddo... great things ARE coming your way!

Judy... CONGRATULATIONS! -50 is fantabulous! WWJD? She'd go buy herself some charms! :)

Went & got another 1cc in my band, so I'm up to 5cc... we'll see if this helps... I've actually been going UP & I DO NOT LIKE IT ONE BIT! I'm thinking that it's just my bod adjusting after the -6 in a week a week ago... probably... but I still don't like it!

Ok, gotta go bake a b'day cake for DH... I'm making one of those checkerboard cakes... glad I'm on liquids so I'm not tempted!

OH -- speaking of TEMPTED... did I tell you that the ice cream for that ice cream party for 100 that I won arrived yesterday???????? 12 tubs of Edy's ice cream (Dryer's for those on the West Coast)... each one a different delicious flavor... all sitting in my freezer waiting until the 19th for the party! I actually covered them up w/a dish towel so we wouldn't actually "see" them when we open the freezer... out of sight, out of mind... if all 12 tubs make it to the 19th, it'll be a miracle! How funny is that???

Ok... of to bake... ttfn... make it a great day, violets!

Michelle

where are you??? I'm coming for your party...

I love eddy's and have a bowl every single night... I'm on my way... LOL

I need a road trip.

Thanks ladies for all your support nad encouragement, I'm home, off to shower then the gym and then work. TTFN

This is my 1000th post.....and it belongs here, at home. :)

It's Sun., 8/19, @ 7pm... come one down!

If that doesn't work, then PM me your snail mail address & I'll pop a coupon in the mail for you... I've got loads!! Then you can have your own party! :)

OK, Whoever wants a WWJD bracelet, please PM your mailing address to me. I'll be working on them this weekend and sending them out on Monday.

Pamela - I'll make an extra for you 'cause I know you're not around. Actually, I'll probably make several extra. I bought enough to make about 10...should be plenty.

The design is a surprise....let's just say that some version of the violet color is involved! :)

JUDY!! I am so slow lately. I want to CONGRATULATE YOU on your incredible progress!! 50# already!!! You are definitely a mascot deluxe!! You've worked hard and provided a great example for all of us! Thank you for sharing your journey with us!

....and now you are being immortalized in jewelry! Yee haw!