Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

Tracy-Just noticed your new pic...cute cute cute. You look like a different person!

Jenn-Great NSV!! I am so proud of you and good luck with the interviews!! Great things are coming your way, I can just feel it!

Pamela-Your trip sounds like so much fun! I know how excited you mut be! Take plenty of pics for us!!

Terri-I would also like a WWJD bracelet....hook me up. :)

Everyone have a great evening!!

Why I feel the need to embarass myself infront of the entire cyber nation I'll never know.............

OH heck.. cause its FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The well worn size 14 NONstretch Levis... I even tried a gut sucker with no luck.......... but soon.. they WILL BE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

size14side.jpgsize14back.jpg

Hi Tracyinks:

You are so pretty. Good job!!! You will be to small for those pants sooner than you think.

Take care

Why I feel the need to embarass myself infront of the entire cyber nation I'll never know.............

The well worn size 14 NONstretch Levis... I even tried a gut sucker with no luck.......... but soon.. they WILL BE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

You are hilarious!!! I can't WAIT for the day we see you zipped up in those babies!!! I just can't WAIT!!!!

Ok, everyone... I'll get started on the WWJD bracelets....soon!! I promise! I have to think of a clever design first. That's the hard part. But I'll get there!

Off to the gym......

Yesterday we took my Dad to Albuquerque to see his cardiologist, it is 186 miles each way. We get there and they had screwed up the appointment---and his Dr, was not even in. They ran the Doplar, because he is having problems....and sure enough the Dr. called today and said within the next 6 weeks we will look into bypassing the carotid arteries. Not what we were hoping to hear, it is supposed to be a fairly dangerous surgery with the risk of stroke being quite high.

Tomorrow we take Rick down to Albq. to see his Dr.s tomorrow is his check up following the ablation, and will be one year to the day from his original open heart surgery for the valve. Hoping we get good reports on him. Will let you know.

In the meantime, I am getting my exercise today---we are building a new wood shed, against the north side of our house, it will be like 10 feet wide, but will run 30 feet along the side of the house, to store our firewood in a closer location. I have carried lumber, and moved wood, and cut down shrubs (I cried, I planted the poor things about 15 years ago---they were very pretty forsythias)

So I will check in, and try to let you know what the Dr. says. Friday is Ricks birthday, and he is off until Mon, or Tues....so I will be MIA a good part of that time, he has a list 2 miles long of things to get done. We have been camping and biking so much on days off, our honey-do list is overwhelming!!!

Will be back!!!!

Will come up with some challenge....maybe 16 days this month, then I can feel good when I surpass it!!!!!

Kat

Love the look Tracy---I have seen it in my own mirror many times!!!!

Kat: I pray for the day you can go ANY length of time AWAY from the hospital!

I gave your shorts away today (a girl at work) They are so HER style!

Kat Shorts LIVE ON!!!!!!!!!!

Evening Violets..

Well, my stint at the fair is done. It got up to 93 today, but really wasn't intolerable where I was. It was in a building so the sun wasn't beating down on me and I had a nice chair with a fan blowing on me. DD stayed with me from 9-2 and DH from 2-5. Long day for me, but I got to jump in the pool when I got home. The Water temp was 84 and it felt so good to do my water aerobics.

I had a little issue with chicken tonight. I had chicken salad for lunch and it went down fine. But tonight I ate too fast and got some chicken kind of stuck. No sliming or pb'ing thank goodness.. just an uncomfortable feeling. Guess that will teach me to slow down!

Tracy.. your pic is so familiar to me. It's like looking in a mirror!! However, until you can fit into them (can't wait for that day), you really should consider backing into a room.. ya look dang good from the rear!!!!

I'm off to watch some tv with DH. Ethan is coming tomorrow for the morning, so Grandma will be running!!

Everyone have a great evening, sleep well and remember.. WWJD??!!

size14side.jpgsize14back.jpg

ahaha! you're too funny! But good for you girl - I can't even get a 14 up around my hips (I don't think!)...I can get my 16's on, however they look a little like the 14's do on you...

Congrats! That's definitely a NSV~~!!

You are a much braver woman than I, Tracy!

I called my doc this afternoon & got a cancellation appointment for a 2nd fill tomorrow morning! Good timing! I can definitely eat TOO MUCH & am not losing... they will not send me away w/out a fill tomorrow like they did a week and a half ago! No way, jose!

Well, Fall is here. I know the calendar says "Aug. 1", but today the kids' Fall activities began... and my life outside my car ended. Each kid does only 2 activities, but even so, the way it's looking now, I will be driving someone, somewhere, EVERY day this Fall... EVERY... DAY... MTWTHFSS... and sometimes 2 or 3 the same day. Phew! I always say that my "work" day begins @ 3pm when school lets out... & it's true! I'm sure it will all work out, it always does...

sleep tight, everyone!

Hey ladies, thanks, I did need that

and now I'm just getting in from work and I'm all swollen and feel like crap. I have to get up at 6 and leave at 7;15. I am going to try to get some health insurance in the am through family health plus. Now that I have paychecks I should be good to go! I am so tired. I am going to bake in the sun tomorrow when I get back before i go to work, I will have about 2 hrs.

Track KS - you are sooooooo funny, but... Judy is right... they look great from the back, and that is how my levi's fit after surgery, that now fit... so there is hope, they are Mens 38... OK not great, but I loved them before so I'm glad they fit.. shoot, I couldn't get them over my hips in March

night all

Tracy~ You rock girl. You made me lol. I look like that about 2-3 times a week...all but the tummy baby, all but the tummy. Good for you.

Terry~ I spoke to OH Juli tonight and want to be included in the Vegas trip. Unless Susanne has to work that weekend, I am in. We only have a 4 hour drive to get to Vegas. How fun. Who else is in?

Jen~ Sending you get a job vibes. When it rains it pours! WooHoo...You'll kick azz girl.

Have a good night everyone!

Good morning, Violets.

I'm up waiting for Ethan to arrive for the morning. And I DID IT!! As of this morning, I am officially down 50#!!! I'm off to the jewelry store today to get another angel charm and a special one for -50.

This has been an awesome journey and I can't believe that I am able to say I have lost 1/2 of 100 pounds!! I NEVER could have done this without the help of my special blessing. That blessing includes not only the band, but you special Violets who motivate and inspire me each and every day. We're in this together and together we will all make goal and STAY there! My only regret is that I didn't get this done years and years ago.. but then again, that would be before the band was even available.

Everyone have a great day and remember... WWJD??!!