Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anna Nicole Smith has died

Sunta

Hi All, Anna had struggled with her weight for the longest time, so we should have even more compassion because that made her a kindred spirit.:) Susannah

I was also shocked to hear about Anna Nicole's death. I used to watch her show and I used to feel so bad for her. It seemed like she was always disoriented on screen, but when they talked to her off screen, she seemed normal and sad.

She did love her son I remember and it seemed like she tried to be the best mom she could. I also remember seeing a documentary on her when she went to visit the small town she was from. She was so nice and down to earth to people that remembered her.

We all have an addiction of some sort. I know mine was food for so many years. Hers was drugs and alcohol, probably to kill the pain she felt. It probably got so much worse when her son died and mixed emotions that is coincided with the birth of her baby girl. Someone else was saying maybe she had postpardom depression?

I also hope to that her father loves her and gives her a stable life, with unconditional love and free of any abuse.

I watched her TV show too and I could see the pain through her laughter. So many things were said about her (and to her face) that had to be very painful to endure. She enjoyed the lime light and had to take all of the bad stuff that came with it. She's another struggling woman with some pretty lousy men in her life.

Some people are saying that she OD'd, some are saying that she committed suicide because of her son's death. Some are even saying that her husband's family killed both of them. She may have simply died from a broken heart.

Hi, Well said Audree. People focus on the fact she was an opportunist, well women and men have been using each other since day dot. Not that it is ok. How many of us would turn down the opportunity to make money selling a product?

I have the very strong feeling that Anna's daughter was not fathered my Howard K Stern, but that she loved him so much that she wished that she was. Anyway that is all speculation. My hope is that Anna's daughter will have a happier life in years to come than Anna did.

Susannah

I agree with Thick Chick Texas..

May she finally find Rest.. It is so sad regardless of everything..

Amen Leatha!!

I had not heard of the Trim Spa lawsuit. Whats that all about. I knew she endosed it and had lost a lot of weight but whos suing who and why?

I think it is a blessing that baby is too young to know what is going on and Anna and her son can rest in peace. I'm sure her heart was broken everyday knowing her son was gone.:think

Anna admited that she didn't take Trim Spa to lose her 70 lbs. People who had taken the diet pill weren't successful with their wieght loss and now there is a lawsuit against the company and Anna for falsely advertising that it was TrimSpa that made her thin. Critics speculate that it was either g.bypass or drugs that caused her to lose her weight so fast. Personally I think it was drugs......poor Anna. I hope her daughter grows up happier than she was.

~Liz~

03/10/06

241/157/160

5'8''

I too am saddened by her death.. she was kinda trashy, kinda sweet, kinda crazy. She was like a train-wreck that you can't stop watching. I found myself rooting for her and feeling that under all the make-up, the glitz, the glamour, the scandals, the money she was just a sad woman trying to make the most of her life after meager beginnings.

I read this on CNN a few minutes ago...

In an interview with The Associated Press, Rale(her attourney) said Smith had been sick for several days with a fever and was still depressed over the death of her son.

Meanwhile, "Entertainment Tonight's" Mark Steines, the last person to interview her, told CNN that Smith had to be placed in an ice bath Tuesday after her fever reached 105 degrees.

Her fever came down, Steines said, but on Wednesday she slipped and fell in the bathtub. When Stern and her nurse went to check on her, "she seemed a little bit out of it" but didn't appear to have suffered any significant injuries, Steines said.

"That led to yesterday," Steines said Friday, "when after taking a nap, I believe, she never came to and never woke up."

God Bless Anna! I hope Dannielynn will be a happy, normal child raised in a loving environment. RIP

Thanks for the update. The bathtub incidents sound gruesome.

I have a sneaking feeling that her baby girl will suffer from too much exposure to greed, but we can only hope.

Anna admited that she didn't take Trim Spa to lose her 70 lbs. People who had taken the diet pill weren't successful with their wieght loss and now there is a lawsuit against the company and Anna for falsely advertising that it was TrimSpa that made her thin. Critics speculate that it was either g.bypass or drugs that caused her to lose her weight so fast. Personally I think it was drugs......poor Anna.

I know someone who works for Howard Stern (Anna's lawyer, not the shock jock). She told me that Anna's weight loss was from cocaine and amphetamines.

This story keeps getting more and more insane. Now Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband is claiming that he is the father of Anna Nicole's baby and that if custody is given to either Birkhead or Stern, he will try to gain custody. He claims a 10-year affair with Anna. Meanwhile, Anna's mother is on her way the Bahamas to file for custody. It seems everyone has dollar signs in their eyes. It's pathetic.

Well I'm gonna set the record straight. I am the mother of Anna Nicole's baby. We met up at an auction in Cotton patch (near Mexia) one night. It was a one-nighter, but I know for sure that it's my baby.