Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anna Nicole Smith has died

Sunta

This story keeps getting more and more insane. Now Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband is claiming that he is the father of Anna Nicole's baby and that if custody is given to either Birkhead or Stern, he will try to gain custody. He claims a 10-year affair with Anna. Meanwhile, Anna's mother is on her way the Bahamas to file for custody. It seems everyone has dollar signs in their eyes. It's pathetic.

Well, the maternal grandmother is at least for SURE related to the baby. The rest are just posers until the DNA results are in.

Well I'm gonna set the record straight. I am the mother of Anna Nicole's baby. We met up at an auction in Cotton patch (near Mexia) one night. It was a one-nighter, but I know for sure that it's my baby.

Tell it to Maury, BJ. He'll get you on his show ASAP. His specialty is "who my baby's daddy?"

From what I have read they say the Howard K. Stern is suspected of giving Daniel drugs. He happened to be there when Daniel died and try to revive him. He claims to be the father of the baby and has commiment ceremony with Anna.( Now does that mean he is entitled to her money ???) She is now dead and it might be from drugs-- Very suspicous to me --- This Howard K. Stern guy!

I am betting that he has something to do with both deaths and it has to do with the millions she has gotten from the Husband who died.

I feel for that poor little girl who will never know her mom!

Lisa:confused:

Hi All, Dannielynn is as cute as a button. I hope Her grandmother can have custody of her for the time being, until the paternity issue is cleared up. Howard K Stern should be allowed to see her daily though, because he is the one constant that has been in her life other than her mother.:)

Susannah

Have to say this, especially since the majority of us posting here are women. I know I'm really new to this board but really think this is worth mentioning. After the 1,000s of words I heard last night and this morning on the news about Anna's tragic death, I'm still waiting to hear the 3 most important words....post-partum depression. Anna lived a kooky and somewhat unstable life no doubt but she was still a woman and a woman who was simultaneously experiencing life's worst trauma along with the birth of a baby. No one, not even the most grounded of people, could handle both. I suspect that she was in such a severe state of grief and depression and that fed her post-partum episode. It's so sad she didn't have anyone around her who had the foresight to see where she was headed. I do agree w/ the person who posted here that now there's a good chance the baby will be brought up in a better environment. Hopefully. So, sad, all the way around.:think

I think Zsa Zsa's hubby claiming the baby is just crazy. My guess is until the FIND the real father, everyone and their brother will be claiming the beautiful baby for the money.

I love Anna, so I am very sad. And I do agree that she probly had post partum depression as well as depression for Danny.

I read that Anna's mother didn't want custody of the baby, but wanted visitation??? I'll see if I can find that interview. ~Mandy

Dose anyone know why she hated her mother so much? I was just wondering if anyone knew. I loved my mother very much and I saw the hate in her eyes when she talked about her....Any Clue's what the reason was?

The mom was always talking trash about her, discussing her problems, drug use. She has already publicly said that she believes drugs were the cause of her daughter's death, just like drugs killed her grandson. Insead of being the grieving mother she is doing inerviews and bashing her dead child. Some great mom huh? I guess she never heard if you can't say something nice.....~Mandy

Hey, How is the baby's name pronounced? Is it Dannie Lynn or Dannielynn, one word? I think Hope is a prettier name. Poor Anna.;) Susannah

Man, talk about your loser parent! I watched her mother last night on 20/20 and she should be ashamed. I too, watched her when she said that Anna Nicole died from drugs, and she had a slight smile like ha, ha, I'm right, I TOLD HER SO. Her biggest display of emotion was when the interviewer asked her if Anna Nicole had ever given her family any money. It was quite revealing.

I have a friend who decided a long time ago to drop out, do drugs, work as little as possible. Now he has complete rage against his father and sister because they don't share their wealth. Why do some people think that a relative who has more than they do owes them something just because they are related?

I read last night that there weren't any obvious drugs in Anna Nicole's system, but that they are still waiting on the toxicology reports, which could take up to a month. That baby looks an awful lot like Zsa Zsa'a hubby, if you've seen a picture of him. In matters of custody, I personally think that the wishes of the person who died should be followed, which means that Granny probably wouldn't even be able to come near the child. I think the woman is disgusting. At least Anna Nicole was honest about what she was. Her mother is just a money-hungry hag who can't seem to stop bashing her daughter, even after she's died.